Download Sleeping Dogs v1.4 Trainer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
Hello Guidedhacking Community.

I'm gonna release my first trainer here, thanks for the layout and some snippet to Magnificient and Fleep for the disscent data/datastructures function. :D
This trainer is for the version 1.4

Version 1.0

Current Features:

Curreny:

- Money

Police:

- Heat ( Wantedlevel )
- Freeze Heat ( Be sure that you didn't hold a weapon )

Playerstats:

- Current Health
- Max Health
- Infiite Health
Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/file/338f69d5762b3ba51b4f66ed843a576b7dd36359ac25f9e3ddb7125fd218236f/analysis/1351949680/
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanresult/ade8f1be3a702ab21906895a22c0ccee2e88aab9

Download:

View attachment Darkraven_Trainer_Sleepingdogs.zip

Other:
I protect your executable against to get cracked or sniffed. Just send me a pm with your .net executable

Could someone help my finding the xyz coordination? Float -> unchanged, changed value doesn't work.

The next version contains ammo and other player things.

#Fixed Inf Health

Last edited:
Reactions: h0megrown and Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Nice work Darkraven, sleek layout. :) As for finding X, Y, and Z have you tried searching around the player struct? It often is close to other addresses that pertain to the character's attributes. :)

-Crazywink

Reactions: Darkraven

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
Nice work Darkraven, sleek layout. :) As for finding X, Y, and Z have you tried searching around the player struct? It often is close to other addresses that pertain to the character's attributes. :)

-Crazywink
Thanks...

Of course I did.
Tomorrow I'm gonna try another way.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Also, I see you said you searched Float when searching for the unknown value, try out searching for all types and give it a go, I remember one game I was working on actually stored the player's location in a Double. :) Just a thought, I haven't looked at Sleeping Dogs.

-Crazywink

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
Also, I see you said you searched Float when searching for the unknown value, try out searching for all types and give it a go, I remember one game I was working on actually stored the player's location in a Double. :) Just a thought, I haven't looked at Sleeping Dogs.

-Crazywink
Already did this^^ The most games use float for coordinations.
I'm going to try it with double tomorrow.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Nice looking GUI you made there! Very good!

Sadly, I do not have Sleeping Dogs installed at the moment. I might install it later and test the trainer out. But for now, congratulations on releasing your first trainer here on GH! :)

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
Nice looking GUI you made there! Very good!

Sadly, I do not have Sleeping Dogs installed at the moment. I might install it later and test the trainer out. But for now, congratulations on releasing your first trainer here on GH! :)
Thank you.

Fixxed the timer now its didn't crash again.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts