Solved Simple question regarding the translation from CE to Olly

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
I am still struggling to understand how to take addresses in CE and bring them to Olly to get more information. In the image below,the top part contains the address for the enemy's hp (I tested it to confirm it contained his hp). When I take that same address and search for it using Olly (this is all without closing the game), I get unreadable code that doesn't even contain that exact address, and shows no trace of 100 in hex or dec. What am I missing here?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
There is an hex dump window below, ctrl + g to the address with that and see if it equals to 100 (0x64), considering it's 4 bytes of course.

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
There is an hex dump window below, ctrl + g to the address with that and see if it equals to 100 (0x64), considering it's 4 bytes of course.
The hex dump shows the enemy health, but can you explain why the memory view is useless in this case? I don't see why it should be different like it is

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
By default the upper view shows you the .text section where all the main instructions of the program are.

Basically they just interpret data differently

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods