Solved Simple MMORPG Bot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

RexDaGod

Jul 30, 2017
So I'm attempting to make a simple bot for a mmorpg.

Basically what I want it to do is to click certain location on the screen to buy material, then click a button to start production, wait then sell stuff that is created from inv. I have made a working version with auto hotkey but problem is that when its doing stuff I can't use my computer. I would like it so I can do other stuff and run multiple copy of the game while each game runs said script without interrupting me or the other games. Right now I have to run VM for each instance of the game which sucks and is very limiting.

I'm looking for guides but lot of them are single player so if anyone can help or point me in the right direction it be a lot of help!

RexDaGod

Jul 30, 2017
So I made a bot with ahk so far and it works. Big problem with ahk is that well its using my mouse and keyboard making it so I can't do anything else unless I VM it. So I'm looking into making it so it can run by itself in the background while I use the computer. From my research I believe making a dll to inject is the way to go. However all the tutorial are on single players games and about how to find memory address of say like your hp and ammo which are all completely useless to me. I need to find out what the commands/function for sending clicks and button presses for an mmorpg and well make it do it thing I want it to do. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Because 5 hours of watching guides video and doesn't help at all is quite frustrating =\ Thanks again for all the help!

RexDaGod

Jul 30, 2017
Rake;50623 said:
RexDaGod How to call game functions video tutorial you will need to be experienced in hacking to do what you want to do.
I have watched that video and idk what is wrong but I can't find the functions at all. Even end up copy his version of the funkyvicticm.exe but in the x32debug when I go to symbol and search func its just not there. (Although I completely understand the intent)

I tried to watch the later 2 video but really weren't very beginner friendly at all, not to knock the video but there is a lot of rambling and not focused at all so I'm completely lost on what is going on.

There any video you recommend I guess on just explaining how searching through memory works? I feel like a lot of the videos just assume you know what the stuff in debug is telling you. Thanks!

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
There any video you recommend I guess on just explaining how searching through memory works? I feel like a lot of the videos just assume you know what the stuff in debug is telling you. Thanks!
These...

However all the tutorial are on single players games and about how to find memory address of say like your hp and ammo which are all completely useless to me.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
5 hours of watching videos is frustrating? It's gonna be months or years of smashing your head into the keyboard before your bot is ready, hate to break it to you :(

This is the best "beginner" video from GH https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...How-To-Hack-Any-Game-1-10-Difficulty-Part-1-2 .
Cheat Engine has a built in tutorial you should definitly do also, here is Chris Fayte's tutorial on using is. He has tons of great videos on youtube.

Cheat Engine was always very intuitive for me, I picked it up real fast and I think you will find the same after a few days of using it perhaps. I suggest you do the single player tutorials for the games they are made for, you will learn alot of basic things that will be a foundation of knowledge that you will need to build upon to eventually bot your MMO. I'm not sure how good your C++ is, but it sounds like you're learning C++ and reverse engineering at the same time, this will take months to years of time so just take it slow and don't rush yourself. Give up on your MMO bot for now. Work on making basic trainers, then make an aimbot, then make an ESP or work on your MMO bot. I've been helping people learn game hacking the past 3 years and that is what works the fastest with the least frustration. Baby steps :)

Thrash

Aug 3, 2017
Rake;50644 said:
5 hours of watching videos is frustrating? It's gonna be months or years of smashing your head into the keyboard before your bot is ready, hate to break it to you :(

This is the best "beginner" video from GH https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...How-To-Hack-Any-Game-1-10-Difficulty-Part-1-2 .
Cheat Engine has a built in tutorial you should definitly do also, here is Chris Fayte's tutorial on using is. He has tons of great videos on youtube.

Cheat Engine was always very intuitive for me, I picked it up real fast and I think you will find the same after a few days of using it perhaps. I suggest you do the single player tutorials for the games they are made for, you will learn alot of basic things that will be a foundation of knowledge that you will need to build upon to eventually bot your MMO. I'm not sure how good your C++ is, but it sounds like you're learning C++ and reverse engineering at the same time, this will take months to years of time so just take it slow and don't rush yourself. Give up on your MMO bot for now. Work on making basic trainers, then make an aimbot, then make an ESP or work on your MMO bot. I've been helping people learn game hacking the past 3 years and that is what works the fastest with the least frustration. Baby steps :)
You mean we can't all be pro bot devs in a day? :disapointed:

Jokes aside, I found learning C++ (even a very superficial understanding of it), made it a lot easier to understand how memory works and how to use it for my benefit. I have no idea how anyone can properly learn RE without knowing how to program first though.

Also, don't newer MMO bots use nav mesh for pathing now? Not too informed on the mmo bot scene but if it's like that, that'll take quite a long time to make a properly functioning bot.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods