Solved Signature Scan bypass

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

rushil

Mar 21, 2015
Hey Guys, I been hacking a game for a few months now. Everytime the anti cheat (GameGuard) updates, Me and group of people would find a way to bypass it and most of the time we succeed . Now, The game detects hacks within a day due to SIgnature Scans. Before all you need to do is change the MD5 not it does not work anymore. Does anyone know how to bypass SIgnature Scans, So my hacks would not get detected??. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
They are detecting your hack by signature scanning? How many people are using your code? Generally if it's just you or a small group of people they aren't going to build a signature for your cheat. Perhaps they are detecting a hook or some obvious debugging routine you're using. You would either recompile the binary using some polymorphic juju or polymorph it before loading it into memory. Obviously this is 1337 stuff and you're probably better off bypassing gameguard. I don't know how to do that tho, so good luck :)

rehack

Nov 9, 2016
I'm wondering what signatures exactly it is scanning for? This may sound naive, but what would happen if you refactored your code, or if you compiled using a different compiler? I'd image the signature would change, right? Sorry if that sounds naive, I'm new to this part of the coding world :)

Also, what were you applying the md5 to exactly? Have you tried other encryption algorithms? (SHA?)

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Guys, I been hacking a game for a few months now. Everytime the anti cheat (GameGuard) updates, Me and group of people would find a way to bypass it and most of the time we succeed . Now, The game detects hacks within a day due to SIgnature Scans. Before all you need to do is change the MD5 not it does not work anymore. Does anyone know how to bypass SIgnature Scans, So my hacks would not get detected??. Thanks in advance
code randomisation + just in time-compile + packing it etc

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods