Source Code ShellExecute Automate Opening Tools Snippet

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Just something I threw together quick, every time I work on my hacks I have to open the same programs and it gets so annoying. This saves me like 30 seconds of clicking everyday :trollface: I hate repetitive tasks.

You would just update the file paths and add whatever tools you use

C++:
#include <Windows.h>

int main()
{
	ShellExecuteA(NULL, "open", "C:/Program Files (x86)/Cheat Engine 6.4/cheatengine-x86_64.exe", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
	ShellExecuteA(NULL, "open", "E:/Reverse Engineering/NOTCHECKED/Extreme Injector v3.exe", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
	ShellExecuteA(NULL, "open", "E:/VisualStudio/Common7/IDE/WDExpress.exe", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
	ShellExecuteA(NULL, "open", "E:/Reverse Engineering/Tools/IDA Pro Advanced v6.6", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
	return 0;
}

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I also use Unlocker so if I debug the process my DLL is injected into, I free the handle of my DLL from cheat engine which prevents me having to close and reopen cheat engine all the time:

"C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe" "C:\Programmieren\C++\Apotheon\Release\Apotheon.dll" -S -D -O "C:\unlx.log"

This frees and deletes the DLL.. :)

Kilo

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Feb 4, 2015
The main issue using shell & or system is the security issue.
Let's say you open an application using the Shell, which just so happens to have something malicious attached. You gave full permission to that malware, to do anything it's designed to do to your system.
Better results if you use CreateProcess instead. Good idea though, I'll probably do the same(with CreateProcess) :p

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yea but who would run a new program this way ?
I bind 1/3rd of my files with stuxnet just to keep life interesting :trollface: but thanks for the tip kilo I will keep that in mind!

bitm0de

Feb 28, 2016
Wouldn't a batch file make more sense on Windows? No need to compile, but easily allows you to modify which programs you want to invoke? Much smaller filesize too.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods