Community Share your progress - tell us what you're doing

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

obdr

Meme Tier VIP
Sep 22, 2019
Started making my Assault Cube Multihack some days ago. Can't even imagine how is it to play this game online without hacks, the server accepts so much suspicious input from the client. Short demo of my hack (v0.6) in a local server: AssaultCube Multihack - v0.6 Demo
"Why putting your crosshair on an enemy when you can put all enemies in your crosshair?"

Last edited:

Kix

Sorta 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
Started making my Assault Cube Multihack some days ago. Can't even imagine how is it to play this game online without hacks, the server accepts so much suspicious input from the client. Short demo of my hack (v0.6) in a local server: AssaultCube Multihack - v0.6 Demo
One recommendation I have is to move the top of the esp box to above the head. If you like it how it is then by all means forget that I even posted this. But to fix this, once you get the 3d cords of the head, add a small amount to the z axis. You may need to do some testing but a small value will do. Its looking great so far!

Reactions: B1TC0R3 and obdr

KF1337

*copies code from tutorials, then breaks it.*
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 30, 2020
I kinda went away from hacking the actual game (CS:GO), to hacking the steam process itself and reverse it.
I think it's really interesting how everything works together for the steamservice.dll to load VAC.

I literally just hooked VirtualAlloc/VirtualProtect so see where newly created executable memory pages are. I let it print out the addresses, and then i watch it in cheat engine.

Apparently they don't even erase the PE headers, making it super easy to spot allocated DLLs :lol:

Next step is to code something that reliably finds these modules and then dump it.

is0t0pe

Trump Tier Donator
Jun 9, 2019
While doing the GHB there are topics that require further research such as C++, as many members have done I put the GHB on pause while I dive more into C++ and how games are made using C++. I finished 2 C++ courses, one of them was very well done by Stephen Ulibarri (spelling?) on Udemy, GREAT course. He has a course that I'm beginning today for C++ Unreal Engine game development. I am also in the process of downloading additional unreal engine courses including some that cover multiplayer games and networking. I chose to take this path because I feel if I know how the engine works and I can build games in it then I will most certainly have a advantage when it comes to hacking the games, especially ones on Unreal Engine.

Fun tidbit: There was game, MANY years ago, it was a MMORPGFPS Cyberpunk game, played it in the early 2000s, still to this day I have never found a better game, I loved it so much. But it died many years ago, since then a few dev-minded players of the game have decided to remake it, it has INSANE promise, graphics look great, functionality looks amazing, it even feels like the game I fell in love with over 15 years ago, it is made using Unreal Engine and it's not even in Open Beta yet, meaning when the time comes I will have this game in the palm of my hand, and I can't wait! Good luck to everyone else on their journey.

XVZ

Dank Tier Donator
Jan 14, 2021
I'm new here and my journey is just beginning. I've been interested in game hacking for a long time now and recently decided I would dive into it and start learning.

I just started learning C++ yesterday and although it's extremely difficult I'm having a blast learning these new fascinating topics and since I've finished the tutorials on Cheat Engine I took it upon myself to break some single-player steam games. One of those games was CoD: WaW Zombies; There's something about having infinite ammo on a double barrel shotgun that I find hillarious.

I'm still extremely new to all of this but I have the drive and determination and I hope some months down the line once I have a decent grasp of C++ I can start coding my own internal cheats.

xxdepelxx

Dank Tier Donator
Jan 27, 2020
Hi, first of all, thanks to this site for awesome guides, right now I'm trying to make a bot for an MMORPG game called Knight Online not many features yet, I wrote a packet editor for analyzing packets,and I'm trying to add an auto attack & auto loot for my bot
768.png

notgoodatall

HTML-Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 18, 2020
After reading @_xeroxz great posts about paging tables, I really got hooked on the topic. After some work I now finally finished a basic virtual to physical address translator!
1610902745758.png

Virtual memory truly is a super interesting topic and I recommend everybody to look into the details more!

_xeroxz

very new to programming and reverse engineering.
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 18, 2020
After reading @_xeroxz great posts about paging tables, I really got hooked on the topic. After some work I now finally finished a basic virtual to physical address translator!
1610902745758.png
Virtual memory truly is a super interesting topic and I recommend everybody to look into the details more!
amazing work, virtual memory truly is the fabric of the computers universe, picture virtual addresses as atoms in our universe, if you can control its properties you can turn lead into gold.... keep up the good work!

P.S EPT/NPT add another layer of fun...

notgoodatall

HTML-Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 18, 2020
amazing work, virtual memory truly is the fabric of the computers universe, picture virtual addresses as atoms in our universe, if you can control its properties you can turn lead into gold.... keep up the good work!

P.S EPT/NPT add another layer of fun...
Thanks, your posts and the ptm project really helped me to understand the topic a bit better!

Sounds interesting, guess I’ll have to look into that tomorrow then!

leBronGaymes

Nightcrawler
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 6, 2020
almost finish with the trainer .
the only think whats good about corona is that i have too much free time and learned alot on this forum. im thankful

I like the teleport feature, I did something similar in my Men of Valor hack. But I just ported all the enemies above my head since I was not clever enough to use the viewangles and maths to determine the position I was facing to teleport them in front of me.

Reactions: naimcool

leBronGaymes

Nightcrawler
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 6, 2020
After I saw the Sauerbrator of Meow I was motivated to write my own first ESP and aimbot in C++ that is fully functional (since he provided a nice cheattable which made things a lot easier).
I had troubles with x64 hooking so I decided to go and steal some OpenGL Overlay code from the interwebs.
Well, pretty much everything except of the FOV-Distance calculation aimbot is stolen. But thats how I learn, I steal stuff until I notice how shit that code is and rewrite it on my own at some point. After changing the embarrassing parts of my code I'll release it on here :)

Thanks Meow

Community Mods