Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
Doing the GHB right now, cheat engine has changed last when I used it on my dads computer a while ago 😆
Figured out how to get pointers. Takes time but its fun :alex:

KrocoKroco

Dank Tier Donator
Jan 7, 2020
Hello! I am working on my External Overlay Kernel ESP for EFT, this is what I have now:

/ Player ESP
Head
Health
Distance
Name
Third.jpg
/ Valuable Loot ESP
Name
Distance
Second.jpg
/ Crosshair

I want to say THX to GH, your videos and site are awesome.
I learned all this cool stuff mostly with your help from a complete zero in programming.

So now I really want to bypass BE, and test my ESP in online game, all this bypassing shit looks very hard for me :D
If u have any tips or questions text me. Thank you for your attention.

truneski

Trump Tier Donator
Jan 6, 2021
Just signed up (OFFICIALLY) after leeching off Windows Internals stuff from here for 2 years. I figured it's time to actually learn how to hack games.
Gonna be interesting following GHB. If anyone is following the bible with a day job and only has time after work, kindly let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: B1TC0R3 and Plavnik

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Just signed up (OFFICIALLY) after leeching off Windows Internals stuff from here for 2 years. I figured it's time to actually learn how to hack games.
Gonna be interesting following GHB. If anyone is following the bible with a day job and only has time after work, kindly let me know.
My #1 retweeter finally signed up, welcome!

Reactions: truneski

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
Hahaha happy to be here man. This is the only forum i am in. Still learning the ins and outs. I promise I'll finish GHB no matter how long it takes.
Welcome to the team! I am also starting the GHB right now and learning cheat engine, I don't have work but I do have school and can only do the GHB for a few hours each day but I make it work!

Happy your here!

Reactions: B1TC0R3

truneski

Trump Tier Donator
Jan 6, 2021
Welcome to the team! I am also starting the GHB right now and learning cheat engine, I don't have work but I do have school and can only do the GHB for a few hours each day but I make it work!

Happy your here!
Thanks man. I am in the same position. Only a few hours a day. 3 hours a day is better than zero.

• Haha
Reactions: B1TC0R3 and Plavnik

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
hard work.PNG

Practicing Cheat Engine 😁

Gets confusing at times but I have been able to remember a lot without having to go back to the cheat engine tutorial. Think I'm ready for step 3/3?

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
After about 1.5 years of not doing a lot of hacking cus school, i started working on a cheat for a fighting game, cus a friend complained about having too little freedom in the game.
Feels good to get back into complicated stuff C:
Welcome back! Kinda the same story for me but not school just me being me!

Happy your here man! :D

Reactions: B1TC0R3

leBronGaymes

Nightcrawler
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 6, 2020
After working on a Metin2 bot for a while I got back to Men of Valor to write the ESP that I had planned on writing.
First time for me hooking directx and doing all the world to screen stuff. Has been a wild ride but GH never fails to deliver the information I need!
Curently it's more like a proof-of-concept since the implementation sucks and I don't have a static pointer to the viewmatrix (yet).

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2020
Based on Source Code - OpenGL SwapBuffers Hook Template Source Code - I finally wanted to be a real man like Rake would say and managed to hook GL in my home language instead of spawning an external overlay.

Code:
import winim, subhook, opengl

{.passL: "-s -static-libgcc".}

type wglSwapBuffersDef = proc(hdc: HDC): bool {.stdcall.} 

var
  viewPort: array[0..3, GLint]
  glSwapHook: Hook
  oglSwapBuffers = cast[wglSwapBuffersDef](GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandleA("opengl32.dll"), "wglSwapBuffers"))

template setupOrtho =
  glGetIntegerv(GL_VIEWPORT, viewPort[0].addr)
  glViewport(0, 0, viewport[2], viewport[3])
  glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION)
  glLoadIdentity()
  glOrtho(0, viewPort[2].GLdouble, viewPort[3].GLdouble, 0, -1, 1)
  glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW)
  glLoadIdentity()
  glDisable(GL_DEPTH_TEST)

template restoreGL =
  glEnable(GL_DEPTH_TEST)

proc hackLoop =
  glLineWidth(3)
  glBegin(GL_LINES)
  glColor3f(255, 0, 0)
  glVertex2f(0, 0)
  glVertex2f(viewPort[2].GLfloat, viewPort[3].GLfloat)
  glEnd()

proc hkSwapBuffers(hdc: HDC): bool {.stdcall.} =
  glSwapHook.remove()
  setupOrtho()
  hackLoop()
  restoreGL()
  result = oglSwapBuffers(hdc)
  glSwapHook.install()

proc main =
  {.gcsafe.}:
    AllocConsole()
    discard stdout.reopen("CONOUT$", fmWrite)
    glSwapHook = initHook(
      GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandleA("opengl32.dll"), "wglSwapBuffers"),
      cast[pointer](cast[ByteAddress](hkSwapBuffers))
    )
    discard glSwapHook.install()
    loadExtensions()

when isMainModule:
  var t: Thread[void]
  t.createThread(main)

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments

Ghostwire

Dank Tier Donator
Nov 17, 2019
Started my game hacking journey at 25.12.2020. Been working myself through the GHB1 since then.

What I have done since then:
  • Completed every tutorial in GHB1 - Start Here Beginner Guide to Game Hacking. (Also watched most of them multiple times. Still not feeling everything 100% so I am repeating some of them until I do.)
  • I watched TheChernos C++ Series 1 - 31
  • I wrote a trainer for assualt cube external and internal. See attachement "progress1"
    progress1.PNG

• I started checking out BFBC2 which I spent 6 hours on it and stopped completely frustraded until I saw timb3rs thread about what a pain in the ass Frostbite is. (Thanks for saving my noob ass some time haha)
  • I then started looking for other games I can practise cheat engine and reclass on. I thought of CS:GO as to advanced for the beginners stuff so I checked out the game called "Barony". I was able to find static pointers for localPlayer health using pointer scans and from there I reversed the localPlayer structure and found most of the important stuff regading localPlayer. I also found a seperat "Player EntityList" which should hold all players inside the lobby. (See attachement progress2)
    progress2.PNG

• Since I am trying to do a switch this year from fullstack software developer to penetration testing with the focus on switching to malware analysis in the following years I also started a 6 months guided course which I am constantly investing around 10 - 15 hours per week which leads me to ->
  • To get more understanding about windows internal stuff with c++ works, to learn something about packets (part of the course aswell) and to have something when I am just not feeling going for reverse engineering binaries I started building a universal injectable packet forger UI using Win32-API only. (See attachtment progress3)
    progress3.PNG
What I will do in the following weeks:
  • Since two days I am trying to find the enemy entityList in Barony which is kinda pain in the ass but I keep trying and doing advanced cheat engine scan tutorials so it might be possible for me to find some enemy health values. I will then spent some more time on Barony and try to find the players inventory.
  • After that I will write an internal trainer in C++ to improve my hands on experience.
  • When I feel confident enough I will start the GHB2 videos in order to learn some more about RE in general and to get hands on IDA experience. I also want to finally take a look at ollyDbg.
  • Continue to read the book "Attacking Network Protocols: A Hacker's Guide to Capture, Analysis, and Exploitation"
  • Continue the TheCherno C++ guide
  • Continue working on the Universal Packet Forger UI and add some scroll bars to those edit boxes. (Looks pain in the ass)
  • Checkout some more games and scan for values and build structures using cheat engine and reclass (Looking at "the Hunter Call of the Wild" and CS:GO)
  • After finishing the book on network protocols -> Start reading "The IDA Pro Book, 2nd Edition"
When I have more experience I will write a beginners guide for the game "Barony" to give something back to the community.

Thank you all for reading and I am really glad there is such a well organised website as this one. Your all feedback is highly appreciated.

-Ghostwire

Community Mods