Community Share your progress - tell us what you're doing

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

RedDot

Dank Tier Donator
Nov 22, 2020
Learnt some Memory Editing, Base systems, Hex, Decimal & Binary, and hex editing. So far loving the beginners guide Thanks rake ❤

Reactions: redark974

K0Mation

Trump Tier Donator
Oct 20, 2018
yay.png

(It's a unity based game called Eternal Return: Black Survival)

Since I registered GH about two years ago, I pretty much hadn't had enough patience to learning reversing games until last month.

But, after the Covid-19 outbroke, I decided to learn C and some game hacking knowledge.

Well, still many things are copy-pasted from @Rake, @Nie, and more, but the important thing to me is I slowly started to understand how the game works in behind.

Annnd, today I finally figured out how to retrieve objects from the Unity global object manager, and hooking dxd11( Really, Nie's D3D11 Hook Tutorial helped me a lot )

Maybe, it is probably nothing for you guys, but I'm just glad that I'm making progress on it at least slowly.

Thanks @Rake. You are the best.

Not2EXceL

The rust BC is trash...wait no im a shit dev
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 20, 2013
Rust has spoiled me and I didn't feel like manually handling bitmasks in kotlin (non game hacking related project). So I did a partial port of the bitmask! macro so that it pulls from enum class ordinals instead of me manually figuring out the bitmask structure

I like doing dumb stupid shit like this in whatever language I'm using or needs it. This does have some application to game hacking though

Kotlin BitMask Utility functions/classes. Bund to Enum type utilizing ordinals for bit position. Utilizes experimental inline classes and unsigned types (kotlin 1.4.21) **note** Can easily remove inline and replace unsigned ULong type with Long

redark974

A member of the PspCidTable
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 21, 2018
Just found another private communication method.
1608681815206.png

And implemented some custom mutexes with this communication.

1608681910730.png

• Wow
Reactions: Raylands

ttvtempest17

I survived the guided hacking bible
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 25, 2019
I'm working on writing my own bootloader its painful but I figured I need to endure the pain of programming solely in assembler to better understand it. This is part 1 of making my own operating system based on nothing but the knowledge I've gained from countless hours of user mode + kernel programming and game hacking. Wish me luck rake ❤.

ZleMyzteX

I have no idea what I'm doing
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 10, 2020
is there anyone else currently learing c++? would be nice to get into conversation.
I'm kind of trying to learn c++ in my freetime, but thanks to university I have little to none... :(

• Sad
Reactions: Erarnitox

leBronGaymes

Nightcrawler
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 6, 2020
After doing a lot of small "script kiddie" hacks, I bought Men of Valor to try and write a well-structured internal dll multihack.
It's a 16 year old Viet-nam shooter which had multiplayer, but the servers are dead now, so I concentrated on singleplayer.
I got OHK, god-mode, triggerbot, no-spread and infinite ammo working after spending 50 hours on the game.
I'm pretty happy with that but now I'm stuck. The game uses Unreal Engine which gives me a hard time. So ESP etc. won't happen.
Also my dll crashes the game every couple load screens. I don't know why, I check for bad pointers on every read and write.
I guess I'll come back later to it after trying my luck in other games.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Also my dll crashes the game every couple load screens. I don't know why, I check for bad pointers on every read and write.
re-calculate pointers at the beginning of every loop, if localPlayer ptr is null, continue, if that doesn't work, find another address that is null when game data is invalid.

either way, use VS debugger to find the cause of the problem

Reactions: leBronGaymes

leBronGaymes

Nightcrawler
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 6, 2020
Update: Thanks to your hint Rake I doublechecked all my code and found a dereference that wasn't checked for nullptr. Now everything works like a charm.
And after another 10 hours poured into the game I finally found a static pointer to the entity list and two values which I can use to check if an entity is either me, an enemy or a teammate. I played around a bit to see if the entity list I got now works (see video) and the next goal is an ESP!

MilkyMilk

Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 25, 2018
First day of school started today.
I'm doing full-time school while having a full-time job which is going to heavily impact the amount of time I spend doing game hacking.

However because I will not have as much free-time as before, I feel this will motivate me more to hack games instead of just play them. If I am not practicing, then I am fundamentally losing whatever I learn prior. If I am playing a game, it should be because I'm practicing coding or reversing.

So far I've gotten pretty much the basic syntax of C++ down, and have notes on what I need to research more in order to understand it.
For example: What is the importance of typedef beyond just giving a type definition another name? In what scenarios should I use #IFDEF and globally defined variables?
I should make more of a habit of researching more about things I don't understand, not only to give me a better understanding of it, but to enhance my googling capability and self-reliance.

• Sad
Reactions: Plavnik

st3k

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2019
Im learning ImGui as i recently found out you can use it to draw esp. Finally got some boxes and playernames working on assaultcube today.

Reactions: Kix and Plavnik

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
Im learning ImGui as i recently found out you can use it to draw esp. Finally got some boxes and playernames working on assaultcube today.
Nice! :FeelsGoodMan:

Community Mods