Community Share your progress - tell us what you're doing

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Fleep Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 24, 2020
Working on my SkyrimSE update..here is an ESP showcase so far.

what do you think about the ingame menu overall? too dark?

Best regards,
Icew0lf
Great job, looks awesome ;)

bezier

Nobleman
May 28, 2018
Working on my SkyrimSE update..here is an ESP showcase so far.

what do you think about the ingame menu overall? too dark?

Best regards,
Icew0lf
Looks great! Cool detail with the little icon to the left of the hovered tab item. Since you're asking for feedback.. Tab bar (whole leftmost panel) maybe looks a bit low resolution somehow, or is it just me? And color (hue) of the menu items/background would maybe look better if it was the same as the rest.

Reactions: Icew0lf

Elitiok

Silenced
Jul 13, 2020
Reading More About the Math behind the hacks and Reversing a malware called Jonap may I post my writeup here :D

obdr

Meme Tier VIP
Sep 22, 2019
After lots of SIGSEV's, SIGABRT's, SIGCHLD's, etc, I was finally able to inject a shared library on Linux and successfully detour a simple function using the Memory lib:
Now I'm gonna start doing some real haxx

Reactions: Meow

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Fleep Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 24, 2020
After lots of SIGSEV's, SIGABRT's, SIGCHLD's, etc, I was finally able to inject a shared library on Linux and successfully detour a simple function using the Memory lib:

Nice, I just thought that most guys here aren't able to code without their msvs ;p

Ahegao

Possibly a weeb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 9, 2020
Did something similar to this before using LD_PRELOAD

bezier

Nobleman
May 28, 2018
Managed to get working chams on weapons etc. laying on the ground and on other players in a drawmodelexecute hook by patching one byte in client.dll. I haven't spent so much time reversing so was really happy when I got it to work. Starting to get happy with my esp as well.
1596165850485.png

Just changed instruction at 0x3196072C from (cmp eax, 1) to (cmp eax, 2). Eax is the value of r_drawothermodels after being decrypted/xored. Don't know how overwriting instructions is regarding detection, but safer than overwriting the value of the convar which is certainly detected.

Elitiok

Silenced
Jul 13, 2020
Managed to get working chams on weapons etc. laying on the ground and on other players in a drawmodelexecute hook by patching one byte in client.dll. I haven't spent so much time reversing so was really happy when I got it to work. Starting to get happy with my esp as well.
View attachment 11173
Just changed instruction at 0x3196072C from (cmp eax, 1) to (cmp eax, 2). Eax is the value of r_drawothermodels after being decrypted/xored. Don't know how overwriting instructions is regarding detection, but safer than overwriting the value of the convar which is certainly detected.
Could u make a video tutorial on this :) and a question why u changed it to cmp eax, 2 what's the reason

Sigmaa

Meme Tier VIP
Top Poster Of Month
Dec 14, 2018
Don't know how overwriting instructions is regarding detection, but safer than overwriting the value of the convar which is certainly detected.
Modifying the .text section is certainly an easy VAC ban (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Elitiok

bezier

Nobleman
May 28, 2018
Could u make a video tutorial on this :) and a question why u changed it to cmp eax, 2 what's the reason
I'm not kind enough to make a video muahaha. But found out that chams was being applied on a lot of things (static props and weapons on ground) when setting r_drawothermodels to 2. So I found the memory location of this convar, a bit hard since it's encrypted, but this video helped:
. 5 functions was accesing this variable. Just checked every function and found the easiest change to make the game think this variable is set to 2 instead of 1.

Modifying the .text section is certainly an easy VAC ban (y)
If that was true both trampoline and inline hooks would be detected, wouldn't they?

Reactions: Elitiok

neonplanet

Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Sep 7, 2017
Currently working on drivers and communication between um and km, I came up with an idea I havent seen on UC or here.

I'll upload the source here in a new thread when its finished. its like 90% finished.

and the driver creates no system threads, doesn't use IOCTL, and it just reads mem atm.

super excited to learn more about drivers once this project is complete.

update: driver is now 99% complete. just going to clean the code a bit and the release the source for people to learn from.

Last edited:

notgoodatall

HTML-Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
May 18, 2020
My current project is learning unreal engine. Today I finally finished (re)writing my own instance logger to get GObjects/GNames. I wanted to write my own version to really understand what I am doing and I am happy to say that I finally do. Next step is to dump an SDK...ill keep you guys updated on my progress.

1596641814489.png

Btw what is the best way to align all my addresses? Currently I am using "\t" but as you can see that looks ugly af

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Fleep Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 24, 2020
My current project is learning unreal engine. Today I finally finished (re)writing my own instance logger to get GObjects/GNames. I wanted to write my own version to really understand what I am doing and I am happy to say that I finally do. Next step is to dump an SDK...ill keep you guys updated on my progress.

View attachment 11230

Btw what is the best way to align all my addresses? Currently I am using "\t" but as you can see that looks ugly af
Good job. Check this out.

Reactions: notgoodatall
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts