Community Share your progress - tell us what you're doing

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You can use this thread to post about what you're doing lately, you can just tell us what's up, post a screenshot, post a code snippet or a video. Doesn't matter, just tell us what you're doing to spark some conversation. I'm always interested to see what people are working on and how they are progressing. I particularly love to watch people on their journey, when they first post and ask questions, and then a few months later they are making real hacks. It's great to know that GH is part of that journey and that people are successful because of the resources we provide.

So I'll get started:

We have the external detour video from Solaire but we don't have a trampoline hook video. I wanted to make a video about this before going to make ESPs, as it's required knowledge first. So I figured I would do a OpenGL wallhack video in Assault Cube and hook glDrawElements. relatively simple. Well after a few hours of screwing around with that, I found out that Assault Cube doesn't use glDrawElements. It's 100% immediate mode using glBegin() sooooo that whole idea is in the trash now.

As always I'm working on a bunch of little GH projects that are keeping me very busy as well.

Kleon742

Feature Enthusiast
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Sep 2, 2018
I am searching for the shooting function and
While I was searching for it in Doom, I discovered some funny visuals like:

or the

Hype

Meme Tier VIP
Mar 16, 2019
Currently spending time in GTA: SA, trying to find function that shoots something, started NOPPING calls in a function called when shooting and found out something amazing (at least it's fascinating for me), this is how original it looks:
before.png

And after nopping call:
afterrr.png

It removed flash gun effect, do you know how we can use that? If you know DirectX very well, you can nop that call and jump to your rendering function and make shooting flash look beautiful like in modern games. Already, there is only 1 modification on the internet that changes it, but it's broken. I will remember about it :)

Butch

Butch đẹp trai
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 27, 2019
I am currently reading Windows Internals books as recommended by the articles on GH to try to dig deeper into some things
Untitled.png

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Wow 👍 everyone cant wait to see what happens next

Reactions: timb3r

RenTec

Nobleman
Oct 16, 2013
I'm currently working on a internal cheat for Garry's mod I just have to learn how to hook functions to eliminate crucial bugs on servers:
Dumb question but are you doing this in C++ or Lua?

Octowolve

Android Modding
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 3, 2019
Im currently reversing Dying Light and made a Internal cheat for it

I was drunk when I created the solution and made a few things in it. Well this is the solution name now

1569157907114.png

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Im currently reversing Dying Light and made a Internal cheat for it

I was drunk when I created the solution and made a few things in it. Well this is the solution name now

1569157907114.png
That's funny. :)

Right now I achieved that when hacking new games and only want to patch, it's as simple as including my framework and this code:

C++:
#include "Icetrix.h"

char* processName = "AoW3.exe"

class AgeOfWondersApplication : public Application
{
    void OnLoop()
    {
        Memory::PatchBytes(0x0, {0x90, 0x90}); // nop nothing couse 0x0 is bs
    }
}
It's not nearly as good as I want it to be and only supports internal hacks, but slowly making progress. :)
And it already helps a lot to concentrate on reversing and features instead of writing all the crap over and over again.

Last edited:

XdarionX

Dying Light Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 30, 2018
im currently exploting windows drivers (early success: https://guidedhacking.com/threads/new-vulnerable-drivers.13209/post-80539) and trying to run my code in kernel, using unpatched windows 8.0 because of Windows XP and Windows Vista Support - Steam - Knowledge Base - Steam Support (previously i used win xp sp2) ik that its not needed for vac but you never know when your projects comes handy against battleye or xigncode

also i am doing this:
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/full-reverse-engineering-4k-executable-intro.13569/

Community Mods