Solved Setting mouse sensitivity via writeprocessmemory

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Legolas The Destroyer

May 2, 2015
Hello, I'm back :p

I have done some searches and can't find any posts on any site regarding setting mouse sensitivity in CSGO.

I have found the address that contains the sensitivity value in Cheat Engine and verified that it changes to the correct value when I change sensitivity in game. When I double click the address, I get "client.dll + Address", but when I try to read from it, I receive 0.

The address is: A7A478

I'm reading the value like so:
C#:
Memory.ReadProcessMemory(GameInformation.ProcessHandle, Address.Client + Address.Sensitivity, Sensitivity, Marshal.SizeOf(Sensitivity), 0)
Any help is appreciated.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Perhaps you are changing the text representation or the menu variable but not the actual variable behind the scenes. I would try doing another cheat engine search just to be sure

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Hello, I'm back :p

I have done some searches and can't find any posts on any site regarding setting mouse sensitivity in CSGO.

I have found the address that contains the sensitivity value in Cheat Engine and verified that it changes to the correct value when I change sensitivity in game. When I double click the address, I get "client.dll + Address", but when I try to read from it, I receive 0.

The address is: A7A478

I'm reading the value like so:
C#:
Memory.ReadProcessMemory(GameInformation.ProcessHandle, Address.Client + Address.Sensitivity, Sensitivity, Marshal.SizeOf(Sensitivity), 0)
Any help is appreciated.
Maybe you're using the wrong variable type for Sensitivity...

Legolas The Destroyer

May 2, 2015
Maybe you're using the wrong variable type for Sensitivity...
Facepalm.... Thanks man. I was storing the value in an integer and not a single....

Soooo, I'm now able to read the value perfectly fine, and I can change it, but my sensitivity in-game still doesn't change... Anyone out there who know what I'm doing wrong, or what I should take a look at?

Legolas The Destroyer

May 2, 2015
Perhaps you are changing the text representation or the menu variable but not the actual variable behind the scenes. I would try doing another cheat engine search just to be sure
Thanks for the tip, it helped :) - I went back and instead of changing sensitivity through the console, I changed it via the menu and now I can actually lower the sensitivity via code. I just thought that since one can change all kinds of other stuff via the console that it would of course be the same with the sensitivity, how wrong I was.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
sounds like you were getting the console text representation instead of the actual variable, glad I could help

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods