Meme Tier VIP
- Aug 23, 2017
- How long you been coding/hacking?
- ~2 yrs
The first few lines of each library are comments describing how the library works, you should read it.
Note that some libraries may be far from done.
- C89 x86 disassembler(nmd_assembly.h)
- C89 length disassembler(nmd_ldisasm.h)
- C89 memory library for windows(platform_specific/nmd_memory.h)
- C89 graphics library(nmd_graphics.h)
- network library(nmd_network.h)
The prefix 'nmd'(NoMaDe) is mostly used in C libraries to avoid name conflicts. C++ has namespaces.
disassembler(nmd_assembly.h). You can change how the instructions are formatted by using a different combinations of format flags.
Graphics library(nmd_graphics.h). It can only draw basic shapes for now. Direct3D 9, Direct3D 11 and OpenGL are supported. The bad quality is because of compression.
Github repository: Nomade040/nmd (it's possible that file attached is outdated, so you might wanna check the git repo).
I've attached a .zip file which contains all the contents of the repository because Rake would get mad if I only posted the link .
200.2 KB Views: 0