Source Code set of single-header libraries for C/C++

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Nomade

Meme Tier VIP
Aug 23, 2017
How long you been coding/hacking?
~2 yrs

The first few lines of each library are comments describing how the library works, you should read it.

Note that some libraries may be far from done.

Libraries:
  • C89 x86 disassembler(nmd_assembly.h)
  • C89 length disassembler(nmd_ldisasm.h)
  • C89 memory library for windows(platform_specific/nmd_memory.h)
  • C89 graphics library(nmd_graphics.h)
  • network library(nmd_network.h)

The prefix 'nmd'(NoMaDe) is mostly used in C libraries to avoid name conflicts. C++ has namespaces.

Showcase:
disassembler(nmd_assembly.h). You can change how the instructions are formatted by using a different combinations of format flags.
formatter.png

Graphics library(nmd_graphics.h). It can only draw basic shapes for now. Direct3D 9, Direct3D 11 and OpenGL are supported. The bad quality is because of compression.
d3d11.gif

Github repository: Nomade040/nmd (it's possible that file attached is outdated, so you might wanna check the git repo).
I've attached a .zip file which contains all the contents of the repository because Rake would get mad if I only posted the link :BillTheTiger:.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Rake would get mad if I only posted the link :BillTheTiger:.
:p people think it's funny but just yesterday I had to delete 3 threads because they deleted their repos, I've had to delete ~30 threads for this same reason smh

• Haha
Reactions: Nomade

Nomade

Meme Tier VIP
Aug 23, 2017
Changes:
  • Added a simple GUI to nmd_graphics.h with the following widgets: button, checkbox, slider float, label. There's no documentation regarding the gui though, I still have to do it. I did it because I wanted a GUI for my entry on GH's contest HACKWAR, you can see an example of how it's used there.
  • Added the static method MemEx::GetD3D11Present() that returns the address of IDXGISwapChain::present(). You must define the ' NMD_MEMORY_D3D11' to use this function. It uses the dummy device method.
  • Added the static method MemEx::GetMainHwndByProcessId(DWORD pid) that returns the first visible top level window found and owned by the specified process.

Nomade

Meme Tier VIP
Aug 23, 2017
I decided to make a new memory library called nmd_memory.h(the old one was called nmd_memory.hpp).
Features:
  • C89
  • No libc
  • Direct syscalls using the generic variadic function nmd_syscall() or one of the helper functions like nmd_open_process(). This is working 100% already.
  • Pretty much everything the old one had. There's a lot to implement here.
Also, the zip has been updated.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods