Solved Server-Sided health ?!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TrojanPoem

Jun 7, 2014
Ok, There is a game in which the health is server-sided. I saw a few public hacks playing around with the HP value setting it to greater numbers ( It works as charm ).

Now, How do they do that ?

My thoughts so far:

Maybe , hook send packet function ( from the client ). Reverse how the HP packet is being sent.
Send my own packet with Fake HP status.

Note:

I don't want to check the method until at least someone verify it for me.

If you know any other method, share it with us.

Only constructive comment.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
I manged to get the Health address it changes it visibly but not physically ( Decreased / increased method - Float / int).
Then it's not the "real" health address. Try what accesses/writes on that address to get an idea of what's calculating it.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Maybe the health ins't serversided? It could be clientsided and encrypted that you can't find it that easily. For example if it's XOR encrypted you can't even rely on increased/decreased.
Anyway if it is really serversided but hackable that'd mean something else which is telling the server to change the hp is clientsided. This could be the hitboxdetection for example.
The option you mentioned won't work because of the simple reason that if that would work the HP were clientsided.

Since the there are public hacks with an HP hack my guess is that the health in NOT serversided. Try finding the HP just using changed/unchanged scans and don't get confused by awkwardly high/low values. Like I said the HP might just be encrypted.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
in my opinion considering packet hacking as a method of hacking should be your last option as it is the most complex

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Вroihon;35346 said:
Maybe the health ins't serversided? It could be clientsided and encrypted that you can't find it that easily. For example if it's XOR encrypted you can't even rely on increased/decreased.
Anyway if it is really serversided but hackable that'd mean something else which is telling the server to change the hp is clientsided. This could be the hitboxdetection for example.
The option you mentioned won't work because of the simple reason that if that would work the HP were clientsided.

Since the there are public hacks with an HP hack my guess is that the health in NOT serversided. Try finding the HP just using changed/unchanged scans and don't get confused by awkwardly high/low values. Like I said the HP might just be encrypted.
I remember Warcraft 3 did something like this, it would multiply all visible values by a thousand or something, its cool blizzard thought like that back in 2004 or w/e.

TrojanPoem

Jun 7, 2014
Вroihon;35346 said:
Maybe the health ins't serversided? It could be clientsided and encrypted that you can't find it that easily. For example if it's XOR encrypted you can't even rely on increased/decreased. Since the there are public hacks with an HP hack my guess is that the health in NOT serversided. Try finding the HP just using changed/unchanged scans and don't get confused by awkwardly high/low values. Like I said the HP might just be encrypted.
Thanks for the "encrypted health" note , It could help me later. However, in my case it's server-sided - I am sure -. I manged to get the Health address it changes it visibly but not physically ( Decreased / increased method - Float / int).

Вroihon;35346 said:
Will I find that by checking what accesses that address ?

[GH] Rake;35354 said:
in my opinion considering packet hacking as a method of hacking should be your last option as it is the most complex
I totally agree. Is there any alternatives ?
I am thinking about reversing the public hack binary, but it's a bad deed.

I will be back, soon.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods