Solved Send or simulate Xinput button press/release to game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

DiadeDood

Nov 20, 2014
I've looked all over through google and such and I was looking for a way to emulate button presses on a x360 controller on PC but it seems there are none I could find. There are plenty of ways to simulate keyboard key presses. The game I am trying to hack allows either keyboard input or gamepad input but not both simultaneously. The standard xinput libraries have no such function to send or release button presses. I know it is possible but that knowledge is beyond me so any help would be much appreciated.

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
Hi DiadeDood

I know that this won't be a perfect answer but still I want to tell you that you can map the x360's button presses with the keyboard via the software Xpadder. There are many other similar softwares. They actually take the control of attached joysticks and you can use that joystick to play any game(even the ones which don't support joysticks). Search for how those applications work. You may get your answer there.:)

DiadeDood

Nov 20, 2014
Hi DiadeDood

I know that this won't be a perfect answer but still I want to tell you that you can map the x360's button presses with the keyboard via the software Xpadder. There are many other similar softwares. They actually take the control of attached joysticks and you can use that joystick to play any game(even the ones which don't support joysticks). Search for how those applications work. You may get your answer there.:)
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately if the game detects the controller it will disable keyboard input. The only solution I have now is play with the keyboard but that was a horrible experience. I have a ps4 controller and have been using the DS4Windows software that emulates 360 controller and that even has a macro builder which can simulate button presses using it's built in macro builder.

DiadeDood

Nov 20, 2014
So the problem is that whatever you do, the game can still detect the controller ?
Yeah but I tried mapping keyboard keys to the controller and it works for the most part but now I can get it to simulate a key press but for some reason it will not release the key using keybd_event(VK_NUMPAD5, 0x4C, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0); . Well it does work in one part of the game, in another it the release doesn't work.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Have you considered patching the game to remove the check that disables the keyboard when it detects a controller is plugged in?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods