Source Code Screenshot Cleaner - Bypass Fairfight & Punkbuster - BitBlt Hook

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

OstiDePoutine

Jul 21, 2020
You say "If your game uses D3D or OpenGL to take screenshots, hooking BitBlt() will not save you." but if I use D3D with ImGui and stuff For an internal hack will I be okay? (Battlefield 4)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You say "If your game uses D3D or OpenGL to take screenshots, hooking BitBlt() will not save you." but if I use D3D with ImGui and stuff For an internal hack will I be okay? (Battlefield 4)
If the anticheat uses regular old BitBlt to take screenshots, then this will clean them. If it uses different functions such as the d3d screenshot functions, it will not

if you have a working BF4 cheat, hook me up!

OstiDePoutine

Jul 21, 2020
If the anticheat uses regular old BitBlt to take screenshots, then this will clean them. If it uses different functions such as the d3d screenshot functions, it will not

if you have a working BF4 cheat, hook me up!
Hi! thanks for your response. I don't have a BF4 hack I'm working on it. I followed the guides and stuff. I'm trying to move from CSGO Cheats to BF4 cheats but can't even hook D3D11 or make a D3D11 esp since all the turorials I see use D3D9 =( Do you happen to know where I could learn to hook d3d11 and make an esp with d3d11? Thanks! If I ever acheive this I would be happy to share it with you and the GH community!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hi! thanks for your response. I don't have a BF4 hack I'm working on it. I followed the guides and stuff. I'm trying to move from CSGO Cheats to BF4 cheats but can't even hook D3D11 or make a D3D11 esp since all the turorials I see use D3D9 =( Do you happen to know where I could learn to hook d3d11 and make an esp with d3d11? Thanks!
it's imperative that you know how to use a search function

Source Code - D3D11 X64 Present Hook

OstiDePoutine

Jul 21, 2020
it's imperative that you know how to use a search function

Source Code - D3D11 X64 Present Hook
I did search here, on UC and on MPHG. Thanks for linking me this tho. I'll look into it

I tried using this with Traxin's x86 source code and stuff but BF4 just crashes when I inject. I ca't find the problem. Do you have an idea about what the problem could be?

(I compiled in release mode)

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts