Off Topic Screen Capture Software for youtube tutorials

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hey gents,

Do any of you who do youtube vid tutorials have any particular software you use to do the screen caps that you'd recommend?

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
I use Camtasia Studio 8. When I use it though the quality sucks but I've seen other people who use it and their videos come out beast!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Bandicam works pretty nicely. I used it to record a hack video for assaultcube.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Have you guys had any experience with "Action!"?

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
Have you guys had any experience with "Action!"?
I have Mirillis Action.
It works great, i though got the pirate version and i sugest you to download pirate version then maybe buy it later.

It creates small video files. I can only get 30fps with it though (after rendering)

dmo

Coder
Nobleman
Nov 8, 2014
I have the original (payed) version of Action! and it's the best software now to record games. You can record bf4 60fps 1080p without lag while with Fraps it lag for me.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Bandycam has a watermark so that's not really it, allthough it works pretty smoothly and has a good video quality.

OpenBroadcasterSoftware is a very good and also free tool and you can record opengl and directx in fullscreen mode.
Needs a bit of tweaking though :) ...many settings...

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
OpenBroadcasterSoftware is a very good and also free tool and you can record opengl and directx in fullscreen mode.
Needs a bit of tweaking though :) ...many settings...
I am using OpenBroadCasterSoftware and couldn't be happier thanks for the tip!

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I use Camtasia Studio 8. When I use it though the quality sucks but I've seen other people who use it and their videos come out beast!
What settings do you use? From memory it's pretty easy to make it look nice.720p, .avi works well for me but it can take a long time to render/upload though ;(

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods