Off Topic Sad time for the game hacking world

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Not sure if anyone here knew him, but just in case you did thought you'd like to know. Geri (from Cheat Engine forums) passed away about a month ago. Dark_Byte posted on it at the CE forums. Didn't know if anyone here was friends with him and if you were then im sorry. :'( I never talked to him, but followed his work and learned a lot from him. He was very knowledgeable and knew his shit. I even remember an argument between him and Caliber (both knowledgeable game hackers) and just watching them argue back and forth brought more info out to learn from. Funny how you learn things sometimes. Anyways thought everyone that knew him, or at least knew of him, should know. I'm downloading his webpage right now for safe keeping so his work doesn't disappear. Will be uploading it to my dropbox and another file server for anyone that wants to learn from his work.

mPulse

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2013
Rest In Peace :cri:
“So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.â€￾
― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods