Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Guided Hacking Terms of Service Updated 04/23/2020

YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR VIOLATING THESE RULES - THIS IS NOT A JOKE
GH IS NOT ANOTHER INTERNET CESSPOOL FOR YOU TO SHIT IN

ABSOLUTE ZERO TOLERANCE, IF YOU PISS ME OFF = INSTANT PERMANENT BAN

We reserve the right to ban you from our service for any reason, regardless of breaking the rules or not.

Suggestions, Criticisms, Requests & Opinions are forbidden -
Shove your opinion up your ass, we don't give a shit

Leave Rake Alone - He's not your friend or your mommy, don't waste his time with stupid bullshit.

User Upgrades are Donations, not purchases - Completing a donation transaction is not a promise to deliver products or services. We offer the ability to donate for those that want to support our service. The perks you may or may not recieve after donating are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to ban you, remove perks or restrict your access to our service for any reason. Donations are meant to be a way to say "thank you" to GH without any expectation or earning something in return. If you are donating for the sole purpose of receiving a perk, please do not donate. Donating does not gurantee you will be helped, that we will be nice to you or that we will not ban you.

Donations are not refundable

Do not talk about Discord or other chat services
- All communication is to be done on the forum.

No Hack Requests - Don't request hacks, where to find hacks, ask for babysitting, mentoring or try to pay for hacks

No "How to Bypass Anticheat" noob threads - unless you have a specific question. Read all about Anticheat in our Guide

No Requesting Help without Effort - Don't waste our time

GH is not a Marketplace - Talking about exchanging money for any reason is forbidden

PUBG and Fortnite are Forbidden - We don't want immature 12 year olds begging for shit here.

No Pasting - If you ask for help pasting you will be banned, learn to hack the correct way or fuck off.

Filling out thread forms is mandatory - Fill the form out correctly

You must speak English - Our spanish sister site is GamerzHacking

No Outside Downloads - All downloads must be uploaded as an attachment

Files must be uploaded to GH with Virus Scan - Post a VirusTotal link if you are posting

No Packed or Protected Binaries - PM a moderator if you think you're special, we can pack it for you

No Spam or Advertising - Buy a banner ad slot instead

Don't be Rude unless the user is retarded

Warez are forbidden
- no copyright infringement, torrents, cracks, key generators, serials etc...

No Spamming Your Repos - Attach your zip to the thread

Game Hacking Only - All conversations regarding hacking that is NOT client side game hacking or ethical hacking, is forbidden. This isn't Skids Anonymous.

No disrespecting Rake, Mods or GH

No cross posting the same thing in multiple threads

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
I wasted 4 years of my life and thousands of dollars attracting people to the forum, please don't shit on them the second they get here :)
Not even if they act like cunts?

Reactions: Jefferson

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Due to recent events, I would like to remind everyone:

ABSOLUTE ZERO TOLERANCE, IF YOU PISS ME OFF = INSTANT PERMANENT BAN
I work way too hard to accept a single sentence of bullshit aimed in my direction. GH is my life, and I will not tolerate anyone shitting on it. If you don't like it, please leave.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
PUBG and Fortnite are now forbidden
People who ask about hacking PUBG and Fortnite are all immature 12 year olds. We don't want immature 12 year olds, we want mature, intelligent people who want to learn game hacking. PUBG and Fortnite are just distractions from our mission here at GH.

We want to help people learn, not spend hours every day babysitting children.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
For the last time people:

Suggestions, Criticisms, Requests & Opinions are forbidden - Shove your opinion up your ass, we don't give a shit

Leave Rake Alone - He's not your friend or your mommy, don't waste his time with stupid bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods