Download ROBLOX ESP - ROBLOX HACKs / Cheats

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khonnor

Mar 7, 2014
This is a free Roblox Cheat you can download.

I'm releasing a very early version of my Roblox ESP
Now since this is an early release, expect a lot of bugs, I hope to make a better optimized version of it in the future.

Press Numpad 9 to show / hide the overlay for this roblox hack.
You can then use different filters if you want.(Numpad 7)

*This most likely will not work after Roblox updates.
I released this for the version-957ce0cc47814d39.

I hope to be able to add features later on. This is my first release, and I know that it works on my computer, but I'm not sure that it will for others.
I believe Aero needs to be enabled.

Let me know what you guys think!

I hope this actually works for other people lol...

UPDATE v0.2
-Added Snaplines
-Adjusted the overlay in hopes that others will be able to see it now.
-Made it to where the ESP is automatically on when program is opened and the filter is set to "Moving Coordinates" by default for convenience.

I hope you enjoy my Roblox ESP

If you want to learn to make hacks like this, do our video tutorials:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Awesome work!! Thanks for sharing

Keit1h

Jun 19, 2015
Unpatched it, it would be nice if I had the source so I could turn it into a .dll. My injector that I made has autoinject, which would be a lot more convenient for this hack.

Not that hard to fix it really, but if I had the source I could probably do some work to make it work better.

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Unpatched it, it would be nice if I had the source so I could turn it into a .dll. My injector that I made has autoinject, which would be a lot more convenient for this hack.

Not that hard to fix it really, but if I had the source I could probably do some work to make it work better.
Why not code your own then?

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013

You know, you could write it yourself if you're really good enough to "Unpatched it". The fact you asked for the source is enough to tell that you're just fishing to find a new source to leech and call "yours".

At least try to hide the fact that you don't know shit next time, please.

Khonnor

Mar 7, 2014

I don't understand. To "unpatch" this, you would have to update the view matrix and entity coordinate list and then use it in the source code.

Unless this is possible and I wasn't aware.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
if he reverse engineered those 2 addresses and your hack then he would be smart enough to just write the hack from scratch and wouldn't need your source code.

Keit1h

Jun 19, 2015
A. Last time I even remotely worked on something like an Exploit or Hack for this game was two years ago.
B. I used the same method I use for working around Valve Anti-Cheat, which usually works. (Sometimes it does get detected though)
C. It spits out a "Roblox not found" error, even though it's actually running in game. So basically its just a working GUI.

Also, Krampus I don't give shit out. In fact, you're lucky this guy decided to give this to you. I don't want the source to the hack either, I just want the method he used for it. I never give shit out, because I would rather myself have power instead of tons of little kids. I can upload the undetected one, but I probably will only send it to the creator of this.

Also, ROBLOX usually doesn't really patch things from what I know, instead just detect the cheat and crash your game if it's running. They're lazy af from what I know.

And as you said Khonnor, that would be a second step if the game creators decided to rotate things around. The main problem is whether it is detected or not.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Also, Krampus I don't give shit out. In fact, you're lucky this guy decided to give this to you. I don't want the source to the hack either, I just want the method he used for it. I never give shit out, because I would rather myself have power instead of tons of little kids. I can upload the undetected one, but I probably will only send it to the creator of this.
"Unpatched it, it would be nice if I had the source so I could turn it into a .dll. My injector that I made has autoinject, which would be a lot more convenient for this hack.

Not that hard to fix it really, but if I had the source I could probably do some work to make it work better."

Go home, kid. Try harder next time, and you might actually fool me.

Khonnor

Mar 7, 2014
Ruh roh, I hope things aren't getting out of hand here.

Unfortunately, I haven't really worked on this project for quite a while due to responsibilities.
This hack was made using Grab's DirectX overlay. The only thing that I did was find a way to scan through all entities on Roblox and find the View Matrix and then coded it so that it would use the included functions to draw rectangles over every entity.
This took a lot of trial and error since it was my first real ESP, but I can assure you that it's not all that hard to figure out :)

Also I was never able to find any static addresses, so I had to use temporary pointers to get the job done. This worked, but would be rendered useless when Roblox had any sort of client update.

Keit1h

Jun 19, 2015
Ruh roh, I hope things aren't getting out of hand here.

Unfortunately, I haven't really worked on this project for quite a while due to responsibilities.
This hack was made using Grab's DirectX overlay. The only thing that I did was find a way to scan through all entities on Roblox and find the View Matrix and then coded it so that it would use the included functions to draw rectangles over every entity.
This took a lot of trial and error since it was my first real ESP, but I can assure you that it's not all that hard to figure out :)

Also I was never able to find any static addresses, so I had to use temporary pointers to get the job done. This worked, but would be rendered useless when Roblox had any sort of client update.
If you're interested, I will give you my methods to making it non detected. Not here though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Friedrice1324

Oct 8, 2015
Hey, I just came by this today; does this still work? I tried launching it and pressing f9, but I got an error code

Khonnor

Mar 7, 2014
Yeah this was patched long ago.
I'm slowly working on a self updating hack that will include ESP, and coordinate modification for both you and non-player entities. (Stuff like, warp to player, noclip, save / load position)
But life has been stealing all of my time and motivation lately, so I don't suggest waiting up.
Sorry :(

You'll find it on this site though if I ever manage to finish it.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
But life has been stealing all of my time and motivation lately, so I don't suggest waiting up.
Same here bro, no time for haxxxing :( but hope to see more from you in the future this was a cool homebrew project you made

Doom58

Dec 27, 2015
Well, i'm just a little bit late, but after reading through this forum, I should give a few updates about ROBLOX. They're still lazy as hell, I got Nopde engine so me and a friend could mess around with ROBLOX a long time back, the day after downloading it when my hacking buddy was online on Skype I linked it to him, and the page was "Closed by ROBLOX". They decided not to patch the new engine, they just told the website owner to take it down.
Too many kids are online with Dll injectors and ROBLOX Youtube tutorials open, every game I join there is JOHN CENA theme blasting away and people randomly dying. Sounds a bit bad, but it was fun when I could do it. When it gets leaked everything goes to hell.

concat

☆☆☆☆
Dank Tier Donator
Feb 2, 2018
I know this thread is pretty old but if the OP somehow sees this was the ViewMatrix stored differently at all compared to other games? I've been looking for the ViewMatrix in Roblox, I can find it just fine in some other games but in Roblox it's almost like it stores the Axes away from eachother did you manage find a matrix that was close together and easy to use? Or did you find all the axes and build the matrix yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Mods