ReverseMe3

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Which version for? I've actually been meaning to download one but have been too lazy. Is it also the portable edition?

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I opened the message box, press pause in Olly then alt-F9 (Which waits until control goes back to the user), then clicked ok. This brought me to the comparison function, where I found stricmp. The serial was in plain text and visible :p.
@Syntax Error, Great job, that was really fun! :)

r12cre3s4fqe4f

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Thanks for the ReverseMe, I already lost it when I read the title of the application xD

This is how I solved it:
Observing the crackme, I didn't want to use any string searches so I noticed the sounds which were played when checking the serial.
So I checked out the intermodular calls for the crackme and set breakpoints on every api call that could have to do something with sound.

And after testing a random serial we trigger one of the two breakpoints. That's basically it the picture explains the rest. You can find the serial in the dump at the bottom.

Open RessourceHacker and check out the wave folder. There you can find the sound samples used in the crackme and their id's.

We know the sound with the id 105 (decimal) so lets search for that constant.

And sure enough we land at the exact same spot in memory again.

Edit: Moving thread to C++ Challenges?

Last edited:

windows.h

Sep 7, 2015
Saw SDL in IDA so I hopped into IDA and made the jnz jump 1 address ahead and HELLO WINDOWS 98!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods