Discuss Requesting help with a project - KiNGMods

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

KiNG Jaydo

Jan 21, 2015
What is KiNGMods?
So, most probably don't even know what the heck "KiNGMods" is but heres a quick run down.
Well, about a year ago I devised an idea that all hacks will be available in an all-in-one hub/tool. I did some research and at the time, only such things really existed for console games. I decided it was a great opportunity to extend my programming knowledge and boy has it ever! The tool is my hobby when I have time and has received quite a bit of attention. We have had over 5000 downloads on the current version. Mind you the current version was an early Alpha and I havent had time to really make it what I wanted KiNGMods to be.

I am asking for assistance with the program. I need people with experience with C# and C++. I'm not sure if this is really the place to be asking for help but the community on here is amazing and I thought I'd give it a shot.
If you are interested, PM me or reply on here and I'll send you some personal contact details. From there we can discuss roles, give you access to the repo and such.

[CURRENT VERSION]

[IN PROGRESS VERSION]

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
If this is a purely non-profit thign you may get some better results on some reddit forums, say /r/programming, /r/learnprogramming if youre willing to take on newbies to teach or something

if its a for profit thing then freelancer.com may get you some decent people, but it also has a high probability to get you some bad people :D

KiNG Jaydo

Jan 21, 2015
If this is a purely non-profit thign you may get some better results on some reddit forums, say /r/programming, /r/learnprogramming if youre willing to take on newbies to teach or something

if its a for profit thing then freelancer.com may get you some decent people, but it also has a high probability to get you some bad people :D
The project itself is purely free. The "store" feature was going to give developers the opportunity to sell their tools. Honestly, it was brought on by one of our old team members who just seemed to be in it for the money because when I became too busy to finish the program he disappeared lol

I would be more than happy to just have it as a community free tool. But nonetheless thank you so much for your suggestions dude, means a lot!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods