[Request/Help] For a specific hack!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
Hi Guidedhacking members!
I have just joined and have searched on google how to make a "NoWall" hack, what i mean by this is to be able to shoot through walls.
If this sort of tutorial already exist i would be gladly to receive the link and close this thread. Please notice im new and not perfectly familiar with hacking. I have only made hacks for AssultCube at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
shoot through walls Oo ? I only know opk and superbullet from combat arms (not possible in every game) where you just set the enemy pos in front of your gun and set them back

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
Hi Guidedhacking members!
I have just joined and have searched on google how to make a "NoWall" hack, what i mean by this is to be able to shoot through walls.
If this sort of tutorial already exist i would be gladly to receive the link and close this thread. Please notice im new and not perfectly familiar with hacking. I have only made hacks for AssultCube at the moment.

Thanks in advance!
Hi there, welcome to GH :)

In order for you to make a "nowall" You need to find a way to figure the bullet damage that goes through a wall.

There are none known public cheats available-to do that atm, so I'd suggest open a thread and ask Fleep to create one, when he has more time :)

I hope this answers your question.

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
Thanks for all the great answers i have gotten on this thread.
But where should i contact or create the thread?
As i said im new to this. Or if someone could direct fleep to this thread would be awsome!

Thanks once again!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods