* Request * C# + C++ Mixed Tutorial

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Hello everyone, Long time ago, I started a development team for myself and the main objective of the team was to make a Private Server out of a game, I got the basic brainstorm over how to make the private server because I researched for a lot of goodie information and very valuable one, Once I knew that to Private Server some game I needed to firstly packet sniff their my connection with the Game Server...

I managed to make a Packet Sniffer.. but it never worked.. so I'm searching for skilled programmer (Free-lancer) that would like to help me or just check out the code to see what went wong.. I got all the code stored in my PC if someone ever needed to check it out.. just tell me :D I must say before hand, The code is VERY VERY long, is very extense, is mainly coded under C# the DLL is made in C++ the Proxy Client is made in C# like I said..

Well what you say? Do you accept the challenge? XD

*Edit*

Uploaded the Source Code - this is the Complete! source code of it nothing is supposed to be missing :D

If you don't understand something from the code very well, you can watch this video.. which is the origial source where I got it from :D
Create a Proxy Server - Part 1

Information: Compressed 5 MB | Extracted 17 MB

[move]**VirusScan**[/move]
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2a621874c864e0ba7e29c20f67c48f78cfa7cac45d5e6f08644e68464f6f324b/analysis/1337898211/

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
If you Zip the files isit greater than 50mb? if not post it as an attachment here and maybe someone can take a good look at it for you.

Fleep

S

Sleinzel

Writing a privat server is not a small project...

If you are planning on doing this seriously do it in c++ and be sure to code it for win and linux. Most dedis these days run with linux.

A good example how to code a pserver is trinitycore (a WoW Pserver) coded in c++. It's coded crossplatform and is probably the most advanced Pserver ever created.

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Sleinzel said:
Writing a privat server is not a small project...If you are planning on doing this seriously do it in c++ and be sure to code it for win and linux. Most dedis these days run with linux.A good example how to code a pserver is trinitycore (a WoW Pserver) coded in c++. It's coded crossplatform and is probably the most advanced Pserver ever created.
I know XD haha and well I wanted to make it with all strenght of my heart.. and really put effort to it.. until I got stuck on that part.. I could only do stop the project, wait for someone who help me, or stop the project and study more and learn then get back to it.. But is something I'm looking forward very desperate to do since I want this so badly I know the hard-work but I can face it :D
Fleep said:
If you Zip the files isit greater than 50mb? if not post it as an attachment here and maybe someone can take a good look at it for you.Fleep
Ty man I will upload it check the main post and there should be the upload. It's all source code files so I don't know if you still would like to virus scan it online or something.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yes if you can do a virus scan, at virustotal.com that would be great. Im currently trying to get a virus scanning system to work with all files so in the meantime we have to be extra careful.

S

Sleinzel

Fleep said:
Yes if you can do a virus scan, at virustotal.com that would be great. Im currently trying to get a virus scanning system to work with all files so in the meantime we have to be extra careful.
Just use a virtual machine ;)

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Fleep said:
Ok since you made the request I will add the Virus Scan as well :DStatus: Scanning
konsowa said:
Ill take a look at it and see what i can do ;)
I will be very gratefull in anything you can help me :D

S

Sleinzel

I'm currently pretty busy but I could also take a short look @it tommorow ;)

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
konsowa said:
What game is this for??
the game is called Godswar Online - GWO
Sleinzel said:
I'm currently pretty busy but I could also take a short look @it tommorow ;)
Any effor will be really greatly appreciated :D Thank you :D

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Well ill get started on this now what exactly is the problem?? can u inject it does it hook?

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Ding Ding Ding one working proxy for the sir that wants a private server!!
I fixed this it had a few minor errors and typos :p
Here you go just don't forget to make me a GM on your server lol ;)

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
konsowa said:
Well ill get started on this now what exactly is the problem?? can u inject it does it hook?
Regarding this.. Yes it injects and does everything good until I sniff the Game Server packet.. It won'r redirect the packets to my proxy client and the proxy client don't redirect them back to the server thus ending in a hang "voided" connection :S
konsowa said:
Ding Ding Ding one working proxy for the sir that wants a private server!! I fixed this it had a few minor errors and typos :p Here you go just don't forget to make me a GM on your server lol ;)
OH MY!! Can't believe you just got it done already! I will check it out ASAP!! BrbStatus: Error Error Error!

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Did it work for u cuz i tested it on a game called conquer online and it worked perfectly

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
konsowa said:
Did it work for u cuz i tested it on a game called conquer online and it worked perfectly
Sadly it didn't :'(I tried it in Godswar and it didn't worked.. still no connection can be made through my proxy server :'( I think they have detected that method or something! NOOOOO What I can do?Or probably is it because the game is UDP? the guy who originaly made the Proxy Server said that the game should be TCP otherwise it wouldn't work, he said that one could modify the pipeline of data stream using instead UDP.. but thats much for me I cannot make that change.

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Yes thats true if the game uses udp u shud change the code of ur proxy server but just to be sure try putting a messagebox in the hooked function and inject the dll if the msg box appears then its probably that or sum games send packets before ur packet(concatinated byte array) so maybe u can place a break point at the recv function in ur cclient file and check the flow of the program and the contents of the packets sadly i cant do that for u since i dont have gods war atm

if u still have problems msg me and ill look in to downloading the game although the solution is most likely in the text above :p

S

Sleinzel

I tried the code, and the C# GUI receives the Connection from chrome.exe

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods