[Release] The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Serious Sam v1.05 DLL +8

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Alright. I was going to clean the code a bit more tonight after work BUT I went to work only to realize I was actually off today... SO!
After a few beers and a few bowls I decided to release this now.

Guys this is for the NON-HD version. When I start my game in the top right hand side of the screen in white letters it says v1.05 I'd advise you'd get a copy that says the same.

SHA1 Checksum for my copy(SeriousSam.exe):
ec 3b 9a 93 0e 5a b2 0f 4a d6 20 42 41 9e 53 b5 6a 38 9d 79

I chose this version and I'm releasing the code for the DLL THIS version because Croteam doesn't sell this version anymore to my knowledge.
They only sell the HD version so their not profiting off of the standard version, you could pretty much only get it through legacy sites or other avenues and no harm no foul.

Getting the credits out the way. I can really only name 2 off the top of my head.
Fleep.
The videos... Even if he didn't specifically write the code himself he made the videos so a continuation of the credits can be found in his videos lol.

atiliathedud
I apologize if I misspelled this mans name but his tutorial on printing client side text to starcraft helped me build my menu for my DLL and just explained a lot about reversing a function especially for what I wanted to do.

So, a bit about the hack.

It's an in game memory menu. Big fan of these for some reason unknown to me.
8 Options not including the menu display. I'll probably throw in fill armor and health later tonight to up it to +9.
Or just hack something else... This game's engine is interesting though.

Little buggy...

Options are as follow.
1. God Mode
2. Inf Ammo
3. Rapid Fire (Only works for Knife, Single Colt, Shotguns and Rockets.) ;I could've made each an individual option but I thought that would've been lame.
4. Super Jump (Use Tab to Super Jump, the dinput hook on the space bar made it act kind of funny. Easiest fix was to switch the key to tab. Whatever)
5. One-Hit Kill
6. Fill Ammo
7. Fly Hack (Space = up. C = Down. Will go through floor and doesn't play well with super jump.)
9. Trigger Bot

I know I skipped 8, the numbers are representative of the hotkeys on the Num Pad.

If the hack ever stops working make sure you didn't hit numlock on the keypad or something. Also. If you have One-Hit Kill on you will not die.. Your health can hit 0 and you can keep receiving damage but you just won't die. I could've fixed that in the hook, I'm sure it wouldn't have been too hard but I literally just figured that out as I was writing this.

Now for the source code...
Get ready guys. Especially you seasoned coders out there. This shit is ugly lol. It works though. For v.1.05 like I said before.

It's really not to heavily commented but it's not super complex stuff either. Its multithreaded but doesn't use C++ 11 thread objects. I know I know whatever I'm too lazy to change it.

You can tell my nubness and how not a programmer I am by my ABUSE of Sleep() HA!
Might crash might not. Idk. Ya'll let me know.

I've attached the DLL and source code for ya'll to peep and laugh at :cool:
Checksum again for ya'll.
SeriousSame.exe: ec 3b 9a 93 0e 5a b2 0f 4a d6 20 42 41 9e 53 b5 6a 38 9d 79

Virus scan 1
Virus scan 2

Attachments

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Guys this is for the NON-HD version. When I start my game in the top right hand side of the screen in white letters it says v1.05 I'd advise you'd get a copy that says the same.
Checksum could help. ;)
Thanks for releasing this I'll take a look at le source code now.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Always nice to see some inline asm in use! :) Thanks for releasing your work to everyone!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Excellent first release Traxin, can we see a picture of the menu?

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
[GH] Rake;35847 said:
Excellent first release Traxin, can we see a picture of the menu?
Ask and you shall receive. Putting them up in OP.
Albeit, it ain't much of a menu. Like I said, it's an in game memory menu so there's no fancy menus being drawn or even a hack status display that'll show you if a hack is currently active or not. There is a "God Mode Enabled" type message for every hack for on/off but that's about as extensive as it goes lol.

Always nice to see some inline asm in use! :) Thanks for releasing your work to everyone!
Sometimes you just gotta get a little dirty ;)
Also just happened to be the only way I can think of to get those hacks to work. God Mode and One Hit Kill I've made on this game a long time ago with cheat engine. I've just never coded it into anything before so that was nice to actually get done. And the YAxisRegister shit you can tell where I got that from lol

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
/twittered ;)
Nice :)

P.S.
Added a txt file into the rar with notes if people do decide to download and try it out. Few mentions of some of the little quirks and just general functionality :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods