Download Release/Source CS:GO External Glow Wallhack

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Oskars

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Sep 13, 2017
CS:GO External Glow Wallhack

Hey GH, this was something I made to learn more about how to use classes. I am releasing the source code and the hack itself.
I would really appreciate if someone who can actually code not like me would take a look at the source and would give me advice
on how to improve and what I am doing wrong, Thanks :)

VirusTotal for the Hack

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cody and Rake

jay1337

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks! Will certainly not be improving this (or maybe :p) but will definitely learn something from it. Appreciated, thanks for sharing the source!

Reactions: Oskars

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Code is on point, nice work. I have no criticism to give ya

Reactions: Oskars

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Btw, does this use VMT hooking?
Nope it's an external hack that uses WPM to change the colors of the glow and enable the glow via the booleans.

Still wondering why the dumb fucks at CS:GO made this glow feature, like when is it ever used outside of glow hacks? Any why make it so insanely trivial to hack. And why it needs to glow when occluded...Like they're just inviting hacking

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Nope it's an external hack that uses WPM to change the colors of the glow and enable the glow via the booleans.

Still wondering why the dumb fucks at CS:GO made this glow feature, like when is it ever used outside of glow hacks? Any why make it so insanely trivial to hack. And why it needs to glow when occluded...Like they're just inviting hacking
It's used in Fistful of Frags too. They use it to show item chests or players when you die and shit.

Reactions: Rake

chokok

Aug 5, 2018
Hello! I'm very new to this CSGO Hacking but not new to programming, I have a quick question: if I add junk code will it be more safer to use? I just want a glow ESP and yours' seems perfect, I'm looking into adding junk code each 2 weeks or more to keep it undetected in case of anything, thanks!

tvojama

uz42&4fd
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 1, 2015
Hello! I'm very new to this CSGO Hacking but not new to programming, I have a quick question: if I add junk code will it be more safer to use? I just want a glow ESP and yours' seems perfect, I'm looking into adding junk code each 2 weeks or more to keep it undetected in case of anything, thanks!
Its useless

inter 2008

Coder
Silenced
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 3, 2013
Junkcoding or...? Alot of peeps on other places said it works but idk about the new vacnet update and all.
p.s. thanks for replying.
If done correctly it can work imo it would have to be different for every compile

chokok

Aug 5, 2018
Yea well i'm looking to invest some time into changing the sig, thanks for the answer tho

Sep 23, 2018
How do I use it?

I open it and wait for it to load but it doesnt work, what am I doing wrong?

"
----'www.GUIDEDHACKING.com'----
by Oskars
Looking for 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive'...
Succesfully opened a valid handle!
"

That's what it says, but doesn't show glow in the game.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
doesn't show glow in the game.
The offsets are outdated, you need to update them. Also be careful this is a public source and you could get vac banned, good to learn from tho in bot match.

Kronos21

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 9, 2020
Personnally you should rewrite it completely.. but just 1 little tip if you plan on using the source code for your hack..

- Change every string name inside of it
- when i say string it's function name or anything else ,
- Don't share it if you want it to be fully FUD..
- Junk code is useless .
- You can also change variables names inside of it..
- ahah forgot that last line but you should be good to go !

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 10, 2020
This thread is very old but anyway...
- You can also change variables names inside of it..
That doesn't do anything
- when i say string it's function name or anything else ,
If you mean change the names of the functions, that also doesn't do anything.
The only thing you mentioned that would change something in the signature are strings, but that won't help much plus you can just use a String obfuscator.
As you mentioned the safest thing would be to rewrite it yourself.

Kronos21

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 9, 2020
This thread is very old but anyway...

That doesn't do anything

If you mean change the names of the functions, that also doesn't do anything.
The only thing you mentioned that would change something in the signature are strings, but that won't help much plus you can just use a String obfuscator.
As you mentioned the safest thing would be to rewrite it yourself.
Ah yeah i just remembered the last tips..

By changing these 'strings' it will change the end sig of the project..
But yes using a string obfuscator can help..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods