[Release] Simplified - New injector for GuidedHacking.com !

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Spirit

May 24, 2012
Belarus
Visit site
Hi, guys. I'm releasing simple injector. Made by me.
Here's the pic:

Features:

• [li]Injection(Yeah, it's really inject dll's !)[/li]
    [li]Simple GUI[/li]
    [li]No bugs[/li]
    [li]Not crashing injection process, just says that was failure[/li]
    [li]Injection delay setting now fast and easy[/li]
    [li]Access to our website ![/li]
Virus Scans:

Attachments

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
I think for a little while longer, things will be a bit quiet but once the site starts getting more members and we get more hacks. We will see a high amount of interest coming up for any hacks and tutorials involved.

Fleep

Tragic

Nobleman
May 25, 2012
Visit site
Fleep said:
I think for a little while longer, things will be a bit quiet but once the site starts getting more members and we get more hacks. We will see a high amount of interest coming up for any hacks and tutorials involved.

Fleep
I agree with you. I can't wait to see the site grow to see more tutorials, hacks, mods, tools ect.

Oh and BTW you should add some functionality for storage of the ID's of processes so that the user can access previously used processes but other than that the injector is pretty solid good work! :)

Spirit

May 24, 2012
Belarus
Visit site
Tragic said:
Fleep said:

Fleep
I agree with you. I can't wait to see the site grow to see more tutorials, hacks, mods, tools ect.

Oh and BTW you should add some functionality for storage of the ID's of processes so that the user can access previously used processes but other than that the injector is pretty solid good work! :)
Thank you, but i broke my VC++ =(

Tragic

Nobleman
May 25, 2012
Visit site
stadicshock said:
will this work in 64 bit os?
I don't see why not. It should work i haven't tested it yet cause my antivirus always detects a false positive and deletes it before i can set it to trust it.
But I'm pretty sure 32bit in most cases is compatible with 64bit seeing how most app's are 32bit. (only apps i can think of that are 64bit are photo and video editing software)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts