Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Current version: 1.0
BE version: 1.190
Status: Undetected [Currently (v>= 1.191) Unknown - the method is probably detected on 32 bit systems]

We have to password protect the zip files because sometimes they are detected as malware. Our downloads are not malware, they are false positives and they are safe to download.

PASSWORD:

guidedhacking.com

Description

Hax Hider hides your external processes from BattlEye by preventing it to scan them and detect known hostile patterns in them, therefore sort of undetects them.
It was created so you can run otherwise detected external hacks/tools undetectedly (eg. DayZ navigator (firefox, chrome,..), Cheatengine, MHS, etc)

You can use this on every version of ArmA 2 (A2, A2Free, OA, Beta, Dayz, PMC, BAF)

Instructions:
1) Customize properties in "hax hider.ini"
2) Run ArmA 2
3) When in main menu, inject hax hider
4) Run hacks/hack tools specified
5) Enjoy
(more in depth noob friendly instructions included with download)

Notes: Version 1.0 is sort of an experimental version.. once this is detected or BE updates too much, I'll undetect this, add protection and a lot more functionality for your pleasure (I have it coded, all ready) :) This version does not have any significant protection!

NB: This will NOT undetect any activity taken with your hideable hack/tool (For example spawning vehicles can still come up on server logs, depending on the hack. Or if you decide to use WPE PRO, then you should know that WPE will inject a dll into ArmA process which will be detected...)

Download added as an attachment

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
A side tip for those trying to bypass BattlEye's new detection service: Join game's lobby. Alt tab out, type "services" to your windows run/search box. Open that services viewer thingy, scroll your way to BattlEye service, right click on it and press "Stop". Gratz, you just bypassed BattlEye's thread stopping detection mechanism, alt tab back into game..

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
So nice work and keep it c5 i like all your release in this forum real good job and share :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
So nice work and keep it c5 i like all your release in this forum real good job and share :)
Thanks for the kind words. Expect more soon, ArmA got me interested again :) I'll add more functionality to this one when I'm back from my trip. And maybe also release a program with what you can execute scripts. Not many ArmA players here sadly :D

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
How did u come about concluding that the AC scans processes?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
How did u come about concluding that the AC scans processes?
Seems the only logical way of detecting external hacks, doesn't it. :) Some reversing, and when you see calls to like VirtualQuery and ReadProcessMemory, well then hooking them and seeing what/how they scan was enough to conclude that.

Last edited:

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Thanks for the upload, how long would you estimate this will be undetected for?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Thanks for the upload, how long would you estimate this will be undetected for?
Until BE developer gets his hands on it :D But no worries, when he does, I have counter measures for most of the possible actions he could take. And as I said, I'll add more functionality (hiding of injected dlls, screwing over the service, etc) sooner or later

eden

Oct 21, 2012
hmmmm, I know you , lol... do you know me C5? you do but do you? hows it going for you?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
hmmmm, I know you , lol... do you know me C5? you do but do you? hows it going for you?
Yes I do :D

I'm all right, thanks. And you?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.