[RELEASE] External Overlay With Modules/Hacks

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
Release of the external overlay with hakes
Info:
I am proud to present you the fully external hack overlay with hacks/modules.
This took me like 2-3 days to finish, so I hope you go ahead and say thanks if you liked it!

Features:
Smexy menu. - Very sexy menu, customize it however you want!
Easy module/hack creation. - Write your hack/module and it's basicly in! (Except you need to add it to the loadModules list.)
Little menu lag. - Draws the menu on a different form and not on the actual game.
Clean code (except for the 'renderMenu', but it's still fairly clean) - Class layout as you've seen it never before!
Console. - You can easliy see what you are doing. (lol)
Hide menu. - Hides the menu. (Key: Insert)
Keybind handler. - Easy managing keybinds so you can turn on your favorite hacks/modules in a simple click! (Add it to the loadKeybind list.)
All games. - Choose what game to target and display the menu on!

Pictures:
Class layout:

Module layout:

Console:

Menu:

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzrql2mGXVw

Would LOVE to see what modifications you do to this and would LOVE some feedback too!

Attachments

Last edited:

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
Very interesting, I'd love to hear some more about this :)
Thanks! I have abit more to work on, but I think in a few days it'll be done. :)

LOG:
Created and fixed a BIG performance issue.
Having problems with 'getWindowRect' returning wrong values.
Created functions for toggling modules.
Created keybinds.

Last edited:

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
It's basicly done now! Just need to do some testing, maybe add some modules for you to play with!

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Looks very promising, nice work! :) However, please post it as an attachment, not an outside link.:)

-Crazywink

dinosaurr

Aug 7, 2013
HEy mate awesome release , ive been workin on a project and ive could need some of your stuff but i am new to this kind of work in vB so i need to ask this maybe dumb question i was checking over and over again your code but im not entirely sure which part is for the getGAME so i can choose which game this overlay should be showed on :) Would be nice if you could help me with this ^^

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
HEy mate awesome release , ive been workin on a project and ive could need some of your stuff but i am new to this kind of work in vB so i need to ask this maybe dumb question i was checking over and over again your code but im not entirely sure which part is for the getGAME so i can choose which game this overlay should be showed on :) Would be nice if you could help me with this ^^
Sure, add me on Skype so we can talk more: cornelilus3

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods