Status
Not open for further replies.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012

Hey guys,

some of you might have seen a thread concerning deadcore hacks by me already, but unfortunatley the method I used was kind of a risky play.
The problem is, that there doesn't seem to be a pointer to my (your) XYZ coordinates (writeable ones), and if there is, it's more like an element entity, which means that you have a certain ID and are treated as a normal element somewhat. Also are opcodes accessing those coordinates accessing anyone's coordinates. That made it difficult, and my previous hacks not working anymore.

This time I'm comparing my visible coordinates, which are unique and only stored for me in that way, to every coordinate in that entity (1% difference possible, all X, Y and Z), and I have played until level 3 or 4 now, and the hack is still working, I have began using it since beginning.

I'll implement unlimited ammo asap.

Here you go:
https://guidedhacking.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3193&stc=1&d=1430683217

Attachments

Last edited:

xpozitron

Jul 9, 2016
Hello, would you mind elaborating how this trainer works? Maybe posting sources and explaining? The game crashed for me when I injected the dll using cheat engine (I guess that there is a new steam version or that it is different on win 10). I was able to create autoassembly trainer for unlimited ammo by locating and noping the dec instruction for ammo after shot, but for jumps and floating/dash I was unable to exploit the game. I was able to identify about 20 variables with similar value affecting the z coodinate but could not use it in any reasonable way.

Adri

Aug 25, 2016
Hello, would you mind elaborating how this trainer works? Maybe posting sources and explaining? The game crashed for me when I injected the dll using cheat engine (I guess that there is a new steam version or that it is different on win 10). I was able to create autoassembly trainer for unlimited ammo by locating and noping the dec instruction for ammo after shot, but for jumps and floating/dash I was unable to exploit the game. I was able to identify about 20 variables with similar value affecting the z coodinate but could not use it in any reasonable way.
Hi everybody, what actually did you do with thsi file :DeadCore_trainer.dll. I have no file at all with this name and when i try to open it with Cheat engine, he said unknown extension.
Thanks for help.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hi everybody, what actually did you do with thsi file :DeadCore_trainer.dll. I have no file at all with this name and when i try to open it with Cheat engine, he said unknown extension.
Thanks for help.
you need to extract the zip and inject the extracted DLL with CE ;)

Adri

Aug 25, 2016
You are right ^^ i search documentation and i find how to proceed ^^.
Unfortunately game crashed with both dll :(. The moment when it crashed is when a new game is launched or a savegame is charged. I try both .dll and it still ends the same way. My other hope of help is on this website:
https://www.unkn0wncheats.me/forum/1338340-post1.html

It uses an other programm which name is Extreme injector and the game don't crash. But noting happen too, i can't fly or infinite jump. Maybe i don't use it in the correct way.
If someone have an idea, i am open to all suggestion.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods