[RELEASE] D3D Model Logger 2.0

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

itsrumsey

Trump Tier Donator
Sep 21, 2013
This is an updated version of the D3D model logger that was showcased in Fleep's wallhacks / chams tutorial, which itself was leeched from strife of UC
I've updated the logger to function similarly to the one written by emistz (here) because its a much smarter method of selecting textures in a scene.
The logger will log up to 200 independent textures, and you can reset the logged textures with a key press.
Simply inject using loader of your choice.

Usage:
DELETE - Reload scene / rebuild texture array
LEFT - Previous texture
RIGHT - Next texture
END - Append current texture info to "Model Logger.txt" in the directory of injected executable

Virus scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

KIybkao.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Can you post both the VirusTotal and Jotti scan log for the .zip file in your thread please. :)

itsrumsey

Trump Tier Donator
Sep 21, 2013
I've posted them both in the OP even though I feel its incredibly asinine that I'm already providing a free tool to make other people's lives easier and now I need to be responsible for their security.
Honestly if you are worried about files you get off the internet take it upon yourself to scan them and make your own determination, how much spoon feeding is necessary really?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I've posted them both in the OP even though I feel its incredibly asinine that I'm already providing a free tool to make other people's lives easier and now I need to be responsible for their security.
Honestly if you are worried about files you get off the internet take it upon yourself to scan them and make your own determination, how much spoon feeding is necessary really?
Well rules are rules, this ensures people can download you're work without any worries.
It has nothing to do with spoon feeding although I am sure many will appreciate you're work.

Thanks for the release

Fleep

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
You have to post them. That are the rules.

I understand what you mean, but you never know whether this could be a virus or not. And because not everybody wants to check everything after downloading (they anyways most likley have 1 scanner only), it makes it easier for the people.

EDIT:
Just tested it, works perfectly (RememberMe). Thanks for releasing it.

Last edited:

itsrumsey

Trump Tier Donator
Sep 21, 2013
It has nothing to do with spoon feeding although I am sure many will appreciate you're work.

Thanks for the release

Fleep
You're right, I was drunk and frustrated when I wrote that line.
Thanks again for your great tutorials I hope to see more in the future, specifically with regards to reversing.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods