Download [Release]Crazywink's AIO Beta v1.0

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Hey guys, It's been awhile since I've really released anything so I figured I'd release my AIO I've been working on in my spare time. Which is practically never. :/

What is it..?
AIO stand for All In One. Basically, one program you download that gives you access to many other programs you need, hacks to download, tutorials to view, and more. (Many of which are not yet out of course.)

Like I said, right now it's in Beta stage so there are few features and programs.

https://youtu.be/-0MhIU0LTY4

Want your hacks in the Hack section when it's released? Hit me up. :) I'll be putting all my hacks there but I welcome anyone else's that want to have them there.

The video basically has all the information you need, I wish I could make a detailed post, but like always, I don't have time, gotta get to work in an hour. :/

Thanks for all the support guys,

Crazywink

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited:

Detk0rd

Nov 12, 2012
dam, trying to learn to do this stuff, where do you come about these? just google how to? any tutorials etc would be amazing, still trying to learn to make good trainers

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Thanks guys. :)

@xTr0yx
I've been programming for a few years now, so I can't remember exact sources of where I've learned everything, but Fleep's tutorials are literally everything you need to start game hacking and making trainers like you said you want to. :) Check out some of his tutorials, and if you've never programmed or don't know where to start, check out my other thread, Starting Your Journey Into Hacking here: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?518-Starting-Your-Journey-Into-Hacking

:)
Crazywink

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.