Download [Release] ColourPicker XE2 [Developers Edition]

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Departure

Silenced
Jun 24, 2012
Information:
ColourPicker XE2, is an advanced Colour picker for different type of outputs, ARGB, RGB, HEX, HTML(ARGB - The A). Not only can you select colours from a spectrum, but you can also select colours anywhere on the desktop or any other app that is running, Great for Colour Aimbots, You can also output a Texture Array(bmp hex array) of chosen colour to either Delphi or C++ format, This will also produce a D3DCOLOR_ARGB Definition for your C++ or Delphi project, Very easy to use interface with a click drag and let go of mouse to select your colour. I created this program to make texture array for a chams, I have now Decided to release this to the public to make life easy for the develoeprs of hacks, Or just a general colour picking usage for the every day user.

ScreenShot:

Features:
  • Easy To Use
  • ARGB Output
  • Hex Output
  • RGB Output
  • C++ Output
  • Delphi Output
  • Bmp Texture Array
  • Full Spectrum To Choose From
  • Choose Any Colour Thats On your Screen(inside and outside ColourPicker app)

VirusScans:
3 False Positives, Packed.
ColorPickerXE2.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/90cd1ceffdaf0a72714ff100c1fc8bc861ca4b27fa5c61db134ef516850ff473/analysis/1343935912/"]ColorPickerXE2.rar - Virustotal's malware scan[/URL]

Download:

Attachments

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Great release again Departure, I want to approve but both your virus scans seem to be broken :S

Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
The VirusTotal link is just a bit messed up. For some reason it had one " at the beginning of the link and one " at the end of the link. Plus it was missing a ":".

VirusTotal

I made something like this for my Triggerbot, but it definitely didn't have most of those features.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Helios said:
The VirusTotal link is just a bit messed up. For some reason it had one " at the beginning of the link and one " at the end of the link. Plus it was missing a ":".

VirusTotal

I made something like this for my Triggerbot, but it definitely didn't have most of those features.
Alright didn't notice that :p, thanks.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Very nice release! :) This should be very helpful. :)

programmer

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 15, 2012
it gives a wrong codes i select red when i start the hack the chams color is black .

Departure

Silenced
Jun 24, 2012
Worked for me no problems with cham colours.. I dont know why it wouldn't work for you, does it always display black even choosing a different colour array?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods