[Release] 4d1 Mw3 external hack

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Hi guys,

This is the second version of the fourdeltaone MW3. I have made some changes to this hack. Thanks for all who provided those constructive feedback to make it better.

Requirements:
Additional: AERO is must. Game must be in window mode

FAQ:
1. Boxes are jumping around players?!!
Ya! It will jump a little since it's external hack. It requires a hook to make it 100% stable which defeat the very purpose of this external hack.

2. I am missing a dll file. What to do?
Simple! Download the dll file which is missing and put that dll file in the same folder where the hack is stored. You might be missing some run-time requirements.

3. My anti-virus report it as virus. What shall I do?
It's your call. Either use it with some trust or don't mind to use them. I don't benefit by packing some virus/worms in my files.

4. I can't get it work. What is the solution?
Please post back the problem you face when you try to get it work. Following the instructions would make it work.

5. Aimbot don't have visiblity check. Why?
Visibility check need changing the data or else need hook to use the functions of the game.

Credits: Sph4ck for the source code

Instructions:
1. Start the game(in Windowed mode)
2. Start the hack by double clicking the exe file
3. Toggle keys: F1 to enable ESP and F2 to disable ESP
F3 to enable Aimbot and F4 to disable Aimbot

screenshots:

Added them in Attachment

Virus scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/23a...a24a762950f 2c1072715/analysis/1348754623/

Note: Please don't post simple "It didn't work" or "Fake!". Mention the problem you face when it fail to run it.
@admins: You are free to edit post title to match your requirements.

-GURU

Attachments

Last edited:

kb2010

Sep 7, 2012
i'll try it guru n then i'll reveiw it..
hmm...you put aimboot to...that risky guru..
they can ban by using it..

but still great release

thaks for the hard works

*edit

its work but i cann't Toggle keys: F1 to disable/enable ESP and F2 to disable/enable Aimbot
i press the button but nothing work...

how to disable aimbot

Last edited:
Reactions: guru

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
F2 is the key to disable aimbot. Actually it worked when I tested it. OK. I will check again with the toggle functions.

I won't trigger any ban for that aimbot as it's completely external. Only admins of the server can ban you for this aimbot. So self control is needed when using it. That's the reason I didn't put aimbot in the previous release as people would start spamming through walls.

Last edited:

kb2010

Sep 7, 2012
F2 is the key to disable aimbot. Actually it worked when I tested it. OK. I will check again with the toggle functions.

I won't trigger any ban for that aimbot as it's completely external. Only admins of the server can ban you for this aimbot. So self control is needed when using it. That's the reason I didn't put aimbot in the previous release as people would start spamming through walls.
i try to disable all, esp n aimbot but nothing work guru..

thanks for the attention..and the hard work...

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
External hack is something that modifies & accesses a game/process externalyl - it's not injected into the process, it's a seperate one. Really simple explanation for you :)

leandropicone

Oct 2, 2012
After i extract the file, there is only one file (MW3BoxEsp.exe) who show the message:

It not is possible find the enter point from procedure Direct3DCreate9Ex on dinamic library d3d9.dll

Anyone can help me ?

(Windows XP-SP3)

PS: I wil try on Win7 at home

Last edited:

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
It won't work in windows xp. Sorry mate! You have try something that injects into the engine.

mathero11

Oct 26, 2012
It didn't work for me, F1 or F3 nothing work by me. I did everything what was needed, hope you can help me ;D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods