Solved Regarding the 'Hack any Game Tutorial'

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Birdy

Aug 3, 2012
Since this thread gets closed whenever one of you thinks you've solved the problem I will make another thread . And please only close it if my problem is actually solved.

Im using the latest Assault Cube version, and even Fleep's source doesn't work. I've used Cheat Engine with the latest Assault Cube version and the static adresses were the same, just like the offsets. Is it possible that the hack doesn't work cos of my OS, or some files that are missing and should be installed first!? I run Win7 32bit on this system.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Birdy said:
Yes, I've tried that. Did you? Perhaps it doesn't work anymore :O
It works just fine, I was last using it a couple of days ago. Something is wrong with your computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Well this is very weird, I didn't close it this time lol, well im also running win7 32bit so I am pretty sure that is not the issue.
Out of the hundreds of people that I know completed this I have never met anyone that couldnt get it to work with my source, its very odd :S.
Did you say this was for the console hack or the DLL injection part?

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Nobody locked it after i unlocked it, i checked the moderation logs and it didnt get locked, sorry i went kinda off topic but i just had to say that xD

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I think everyone's pretty stumped on this one. :/ There's no explanation that's immediately obvious. I'm going to have a quick look at the source.. I believe it uses simple WriteMemoryProcess, which really wouldn't make sense why it's not working. I'm going to check it out and I'll post if I can see anything that could be causing this..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods