Solved Regarding AIMBOT C#

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

SimpleLimit

Mar 4, 2014
Hello guys

i was wondering, i been using fleeps way of coding to read a process by selecting it in the choicebox, but for MMORPG's

and when i was creating a bot for TERA, it worked perfectly fine, since now when i look back on it it ran on 32 bit,

however im trying to create a bot for another MMORPG, and this MMORPG game runs on 64bit, i was wondering if anyone could help me with setting it up, since when im trying to select the process for the game, it comes up saying that "A 32 bit processes cannot access modules of a 64 bit process",

i am fairly alright with programming but i have never ever played around with processes, until i found Fleep hacks on youtube, and i am greatly thankful since there is very few people out there willing to help.

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Just like that, for what mmorpg are you making your bot ?

TYPEX

Coder
Nobleman
Aug 28, 2013
Wait.. I thought it's impossible to create bots for MMORPG cos those are server-sided games?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods