Solved Reading through the EntityList

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Erke

Dec 9, 2013
Hey people! Decided to try out Csgo after gaining some very basic experience with memory reading and stuff from ownedcore, Im currently running into a problem that i cant seem to solve, when I read through the EntityList i only find 7 or 8 out of 10 Entities in the game :c Ive poked around with the code, trying different approaches and checking through other tutorials code but no luck!

Here is my function for grabbing every Entity in the game from the EntityList
C++:
std::vector<Entity> GameEngine::Entities() //Entity is a representation of the Entity object in the game
{
	std::vector<Entity> Ents; //Entities we've found!
	Entity CurrEnt = Entity(NULL, 0x0);
	for (int i = 0; i < 32; i++) //Iterate 32 times
	{
		CurrEnt = Entity(GameEngine::Memory, GameEngine::Memory->Read<DWORD>((GameEngine::dwClient + Offsets::EntityList) + (i * 0x10)));
		if (CurrEnt.Base) //Base is a DWORD that holds the Entity's location in memory
		{
			Ents.push_back(CurrEnt);
		}
	}
	return Ents;
}
I think its a problem with the for loop? Ive copied the way of finding npcs from a opensource project I found but I cant get it to work and im out of ropes at the moment :(

Erke

Dec 9, 2013
Here how I do it

C++:
struct EntityList_t
{

DWORD CEntityBase;
	int Health;
	int Team;
	float Position[3];
	float AimbotAngle[3];

void ReadInformation(int player)
	{

ReadProcessMemory(phandle, (LPCVOID*)(ClientBase + EntityBase + (player * EntityLoopDistance)), &CEntityBase, sizeof(DWORD), 0);
			ReadProcessMemory(phandle, (LPCVOID*)(CEntityBase + HealthOff), &Health, sizeof(int), 0);
			ReadProcessMemory(phandle, (LPCVOID*)(CEntityBase + Teamoff), &Team, sizeof(int), 0);
			ReadProcessMemory(phandle, (LPCVOID*)(CEntityBase + Originoff), &Position, sizeof(float[3]), 0);

}

}EntityList[32];

Thats actually how fleep does it.
Yeah i recon that code from somewhere, I want to move away from those structs though since you have to call #ReadInformation() whenever you want to grab a value and it will update all values, not just the one you want. The snippet you posted doesnt show how you grab the Entities from the list however, merly how you handle the information a Entity contains :(

I could show how I use my functions and the results and that might help further!

C++:
        while (true)
	{
		system("cls");
		for (int i = 0; i < Engine.Entities().size(); i++)
		{
			std::cout << "TeamId: " << Engine.Entities()[i].TeamNumber() << "\n";
		}
		std::cout << "Entities: " << Engine.Entities().size() << "\n";
		Sleep(10);
	}
When I print out all the entities it usually finds 4 players on team 3 and only 3 players on team 2 :/

maxdd

Jul 27, 2014
Probably you are just using the offsets in the wrong way... maybe you're starting from the 2nd or the 3rd entity in the list ... there is no reason to read 7-8 entities out of 10..
Try to go in CE and move back by 0x10 from your Entity address and see if there are others players there

If those are CS offsets or adresses try to double check with a working hack, 0x10 should be right.. dunno about the address

Erke

Dec 9, 2013
Using 0xA66674 to find the entitylist, its the offset that the csgo offset dumper from unkownhacks gives you :) I can try but walking back bytes from this offset would make me end up in the wrong place and not find anything i think :p

Luciz

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 10, 2014
Using 0xA66674 to find the entitylist, its the offset that the csgo offset dumper from unkownhacks gives you :) I can try but walking back bytes from this offset would make me end up in the wrong place and not find anything i think :p
Did you try this?
C++:
+ ((i - 1) * 0x10);

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods