Off Topic Raspberry Pi :)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I just got my Raspberry Pi yesterday. :)

I'm currently setting mine up as a web server for a project,

(Ghetto cardboard case until my case comes lol)

Anybody else using a Raspberry Pi or Arduino for anything interesting? :)

Case came:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus and Nether

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
hahaha that looks so pro, honestly :p although i have no idea whats its used for and cba to google xD
+rep for cardboard

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Yay Raspberrie Pi ! (But i aint have one) , But i got a Arduino Uno but i didnt do something interresting yet. Looking for maybe doing a robot with a Infrared controller just .. for fun, #yolo.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
The one time I tried to order one of those they were out and didnt get restocked for ages. I'll probably get one by the end of this year though

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Nice, what linux distro are you running on it? Arch?
And also if you use it as a server, how much electricity does it use compared to a normal pc?

Spamer

Banned
Silenced
Feb 3, 2014
crazywink
I would highly recommend you buying this cheap box https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...for-Raspberry-Pi-Computer-Bule/685510375.html
I was playing around with it. I wanted to make it controlling the quadcopter but I'm not so good at math and physics so I managed only to rotate the motors and copy-pasted some PID algorithm which should balance it but it didn't worked for me because I don't know how to do it in right way.
The first idea was to control the quad using my notebook , drinking tea , controlling the flight through the arrow keys or the joystick but but but ... so I decided to buy a KK2.1 board to control the quad. The RPI will be controlling the high level part , will send signals to it instead of the remote controller receiver which I have also bought, because I want to do some flips and so on just for fun .

So the basic Idea was that RPI will send the image from the cam to a server , which will send it to me and I will send to it controlling messages go up , down , foward and so on . The profit of that is that a lot of ppl in theory could be watching on line how it is flying. The server will multiply the image to multiple clients . So the rpi can save lots of traffic...

These are old pic's now RPI is in a box.

Last edited:

TheUnknown

Nobleman
Feb 19, 2013
I am interesting in this.
Are you using Kali?
I don't know if i should buy this because i don't know C well..

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Spamer That's sweet man! :D Yeah the cardboard case was only until I got my actual case:

danielbunny C is not the only language you can use. C is what I prefer since you have control over the entire OS, but they do have python and their own raspberrian coding language. :)

Spamer

Banned
Silenced
Feb 3, 2014
If you are talking about Linux Kali OS , I'm using raspbain , and yep so it is linux you can code there using different languages .. Python, c/c++ , java , php , lua and so on

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
What do you guys think of using the Raspberry Pi for a low powered NAS?
If you already have one, you could make one to just mess around with, but you can get some network storage adapters much cheaper. :)

-Crazywink

pragmatic

Jan 31, 2014
If you already have one, you could make one to just mess around with, but you can get some network storage adapters much cheaper. :)

-Crazywink
Really, I don't have one so I was wondering for the price if it might be worth it. I don't really need a nas although they seem kinda cool so I want to make something kinda cheap.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods