Download Rapid Fire Cheat - All games Increase Fire Rate, turn pistols auto

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
So here is a simple application that I think can be incredibly useful in first person shooters, it turns your semi automatic weapons into automatics. It allows you to set your own time between each shots and choose what key triggers that series of shots.

Watch the video to see it in action and find out how it works ;)
MW3 RAPIDFIRE MOD, Increase Fire Rate Any FPS game DL link

From the attachments you can download the executable with interface in C# "Rapid fire.zip" if you just want to use it in your game
if you want to see the c# code then download "Rapid fire source c#" or if you are interested in C++ code you can download "Rapid fire code c++" which has no interface but shows you how it works.

All this does is fake mouse clicks and there is no chance of getting banned in any game as it doesn't interact with the game at all.

Any problems or feedback, let me know in the comments

;D

Rapid Fire C++ Code:[

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sleinzel

unverschämt said:
don´t work all counterstrike gameand pls add triggerkey left mouse thx in advacegreetz
The fastest way to get it working on Counterstrike is to take the source, change the things you need 2 change, and recompile ;)

unverschämt

May 24, 2012
Sleinzel said:
The fastest way to get it working on Counterstrike is to take the source, change the things you need 2 change, and recompile ;)
and what two things?

greetz

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
AshleyMark said:
is this 1 need to inject??
or its just like macro?
This one is the same style as a macro and no injection is required.

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
So let me guess, ur program basically clicks the button then sleeps for the smt of milliseconds in the textbox and then it just repeats the process.
Did i get that right?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
konsowa said:
So let me guess, ur program basically clicks the button then sleeps for the smt of milliseconds in the textbox and then it just repeats the process.
Did i get that right?
Pretty much, this was done as a request so the intention is for it to work on most games, hence the simplicity.

Fleep

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
No it's look's like smt stop the rapidfire smt work and after few shoot its stop

S

Sleinzel

BlackPitchPL said:
No it's look's like smt stop the rapidfire smt work and after few shoot its stop
Which game? Because the game might detect that you are clicking damn fast ;)

Shadow

Aug 20, 2012
Edited: This is detectable, and hackshield as well as ingame moderators can pick this up. Not undetectable.

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
This is easily detectable and can get you banned, any sort of cheating what so ever is against the games rules.
Not quite sure you actually know what you are talking about :rolleyes:, I would love to know how this can get you banned and how "easily" detectable it is.
I have used this for many months as well as some friends without any problems.

Fleep

Reactions: Helios

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
This is easily detectable and can get you banned, any sort of cheating what so ever is against the games rules.
Hahahahahah :p hmm I'm not sure but maybe you don't know that this is a CHEATING FORUM and probably it against all games rules :)

Reactions: Fleep

Shadow

Aug 20, 2012
Hahahahahah :p hmm I'm not sure but maybe you don't know that this is a CHEATING FORUM and probably it against all games rules :)
Also @Fleep

I'm not sure you know, but I've coded hacks before. Look up "Glycerine combat arms hack" and my name should appear. The extreme rates of the clicking can be picked up by the hackshield, whatever it is, and this is not "undetectable", everything is detectable. Lets me put it in simpler terms. You could call a bullet proof vest "bullet proof", but it's not bullet proof. A bullet with enough force can go through it. This is the same with hacks, if you do things blatantly obvious you can get caught. It probably isn't "easily" detectable as I said before, I was just caught up with the claim of you never being able to get caught. I know more about game hacking than you BlackPitchPL. It sounds like you have the concept people always cheat on cheating forums. That's foolish and absurd, legit players go on cheating forums and don't hack as well.

Shadow

Aug 20, 2012
Not quite sure you actually know what you are talking about :rolleyes:, I would love to know how this can get you banned and how "easily" detectable it is.
I have used this for many months as well as some friends without any problems.

Fleep
Since you can't mention here, I'll post quote.

Edit: My previous message explaining all of this has just been deleted or a glitch occurred. It was not against the rules nor insulting. That's absurd.... Now I'll have to retype it.

This can be detected. The amount of mouse clicks per second, depending on each game, can allow the hackshield to detect it. Hackshield are on games to detected abnormal gameplay, and I assure you this would sound and be detected as abnormal. This probably isn't "easily" detectable as I said before (unless you fired extremely fast), but the fact of this thread claiming it's undetectable is just false. Any sort of modification to the game or outside of it can bet detected one way or another, it just depends on how retarded the hackshield is to know. As I said before, BlackPitchPL, I am more experienced in game hacking than you from the looks of it. Search "Glycerine Combat Arms Hack" on google and I should be on every thread on whatever forum it was leeched on. Legit players also go on hacking forums, so claiming that it's against the rules to even go on hacking forums is stupid, people can do what they want, as long as they don't go and use hacks or modifications for the company's games. Now, that was a pain to retype again -_-. Now Fleep, I do like that you make tutorials for these things. Good job, they have actually helped me with things such as ollydbg and cheat engine.

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
If your talking in those terms of course it is detectable but I don't see hackshield or any other anti-cheat code protection by doing something like checking the amount of clicks P/s, its very bad pratice because all you need is a modded mouse and that will get you banned.
I meant no disrespect towards your post but in general terms this is considered undetectable, at least as undetectable as hacks can get.

Tbh all this is a fake clicker and is as simple as 'hacks' get so I never really made too much of a big deal out of it, although I find it useful in certain games for pistols etc.

Fleep

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods