Nov 5, 2014
I use DoNotSpy10. Works well for me.

Reactions: RenTec

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
HostsMan

Manage your hosts file to block ads, malware and spying. Using a hosts file, is like AdBlockPlus for your entire computer not just your browser. Will block ads in skype, utorrent, etc...You can disable ABP or uBlock if they are detected by the webpage and you will still get your adblocking via the hosts file. There are several different host file providers you can choose. Basically a second layer of protection which has saved my ass a few times. It's very convenient, sometimes you have to disable it to do certain things but it's only 1 click of a button compared to manually editing your file

• Built-in hosts file updater
  • Enable/Disable hosts file
  • Built-in hosts editor
  • Scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks
  • Hosts file backup manager
  • Exclusion list

• Love

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
DNS Jumper
Find the fastest DNS for your network/location
Easily change DNS fast, whenever needed

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
GMER

GMER is an application that detects and removes rootkits. It is several years old but it's still awesome. It still finds evidence of rootkits because the methods haven't changed, it just doesn't detect the type of rootkit and offer a method to remove it. You can view some of it's detections here GMER was assimilated into Avast anti virus a few years ago and is part of there aswMBR tool.

GMER scans your system and prints out information regarding:
  • hidden processes
  • hidden threads
  • hidden modules
  • hidden services
  • hidden files
  • hidden disk sectors (MBR)
  • hidden Alternate Data Streams
  • hidden registry keys
  • drivers hooking SSDT
  • drivers hooking IDT
  • drivers hooking IRP calls
  • inline hooks

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Easy Service Optimizer

Not recommended on Windows 10

The days of services.msc and manually disabling services is over! Easily tweak and disable Windows Services with a click of a button. Are you a minimalist and don't use your computer for any bullshit? Want to speed up start time and free up memory? Click Tweaked and then apply the changes. Takes 5 seconds and will disable unnecessary services that come with Windows. If you have problems, just click Default and apply the changes again. You can tweak the settings you like and save them to a .ini file for your other computers or for new builds and you never have to go through this process again. No more googling every service to see if you can disable it or not.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Kill 'Em All

Terminates all running processes except essential Windows processes instantly, fully customizable with whitelists etc..

Good to use before gaming to free up resources or before doing malware cleanup

FoolishIT also makes some awesome PC technician automation software, featured on the site

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Вroihon;44995 said:
I heard terminating smss.exe gives you a free universal aimbot?
nah dude that's for script kiddies, if you're 1337 you just suspend it

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
till0sch told me about this one, it's amazing

MobaXterm SSH Client + Shit Ton More
If you're still using PuTTY it's time to upgrade!

https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/

MobaXterm is your ultimate toolbox for remote computing. In a single Windows application, it provides loads of functions that are tailored for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators and pretty much all users who need to handle their remote jobs in a more simple fashion.

MobaXterm provides all the important remote network tools (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, ...) and Unix commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, ...) to Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file which works out of the box. More info on supported network protocols

There are many advantages of having an All-In-One network application for your remote tasks, e.g. when you use SSH to connect to a remote server, a graphical SFTP browser will automatically pop up in order to directly edit your remote files. Your remote applications will also display seamlessly on your Windows desktop using the embedded X server. See demo

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
PatchMyPC Software Updater
Please just take my advice and download this, you'll thank me later. Just run it a couple times a month to stay updated and avoid outdated software with vulnerabilities.

It's better than Ninite. If you haven't heard of Ninite go to Ninite - Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once and you can download and install a bunch of common apps with a couple button clicks, automatically says No to bundleware. both these apps are awesome if you've just reinstalled Windows and need to get all your shit fast.

Reactions: Schnee

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Shutup10
Using Windows 10 but want to reduce the privacy issues? This is the best Windows 10 anti bullshit application. Doesn't do any harm to your PC. I've enabled every option for over a year now and not had any problems. Solves alot of bugs too, especially the Windows Telemetry bullshit

O&O ShutUp10: download free antispy tool for Windows 10

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Apache Logs Viewer - the only GUI for viewing/sorting apache logs
Apache Logs Viewer | Analyze & View Apache/IIS/nginx Log Files
Features
Apache Logs Viewer comes packed with a variety of features enabling you to dive into the log file and extract data quickly. Log files are rich in data waiting to be consumed giving you unique power to enhance your website. The below is a list of some of the main features available in Apache Log Viewer.
  • Supports Common/Combined/Custom and additional Apache/nginx logs.
  • Supports NCSA/W3C IIS logs
  • Handles multiple logs
  • Supports compressed .gz logs
  • Supports IPv4 & IPv6
  • Split logs functionality by size/date
  • Monitor logs in realtime (with automatic refresh) both local and remove via FTP/SFTP
  • Highlight requests by status code
  • Converts IP & IPv6 to Country
  • Search by any combination of Request, Date, IP, Referrer and UserAgent
  • Filter by any combination of Status/IP Address, GET, HEAD, POST Requests, Date, Referrer or User-agent
  • Export to text file (txt), comma separated value (csv), log file or html
  • Various Graphical Reports (Pie/Bar/Line/StackedBar) (see below)
  • Various Statistics (see below)

Free for basic usage, 15$ for more advanced stuff

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
FreeFileSync - No Bullshit Folder Backup & Syncing

FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files. Instead of copying every file every time, FreeFileSync determines the differences between a source and a target folder and transfers only the minimum amount of data needed. FreeFileSync is Open Source software, available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.

https://freefilesync.org/

I use this to backup all my data, I have 4 hard drives and a 5TB backup drive. I use this app to backup all my stuff including all the GH stuff which is really important. It's easy to configure and stupid simple to use. It's open source and perfect for power users. Fills a specific purpose and doesn't annoy you or run in the background. Love it.

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
Wew, I didn't know this thread existed...
I use KeePassXC. There are like 4 versions of KeePass with almost the same features...

I can recommend WinSCP for anyone managing remote linux servers over terminal. It supports (as the name suggests) SCP transfers and makes them feel like FTP.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Markdown Monster - Markdown Editing and Weblog Publishing on Windows
2019-09-13_22-05-18[1].png
https://markdownmonster.west-wind.com/

Makes markdown super easy, way better than using the markdown plugin for VS.

Syntax colored Markdown
Live HTML preview
Inline spell checking
Embed images, links and emoji
Two-way Table Editor
Paste images from Clipboard
Capture & embed screen shots
Save to Html and Pdf
Weblog publishing and editing
HTML to Markdown conversion
Editor and preview themes
Git Integration
Projects and Favorites
Document Outline
Template text expansion
.NET scripting & addins

Reactions: pieewiee
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.