Download Rainbow Six Siege Hack - RS6 Cheat No Recoil

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Sup, did this while im at a pc that can actually play this game.

Inject -> Hear beep
Insert = No recoil / no spread (works online)
Home = Infinite ammo ( online bullets will deal no damage, works in solo situation / thunt. )

You can also press End to close the cheat, you'll hear a high pitch beep.

Any issues with injecting will be chalked up to you not having the current Visual C++ Redists downloaded so you should make sure you have that first.

Fair warning: The game uses FairFight, server sided anticheat that operates on statistics, so you'd maybe not want to use no recoil+no spread all the time. or use it all the time for a bit because they still need to collect stats. Or only use it in Thunt / situation, i'm not a cop man, do your thing.

VirusTotal

Edit: Learn how to hack Siege: Source Code - Rainbow Six Siege Cheats - RS6 Siege Hacks

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Sounds good man, wish I had the game to use it! Thanks for sharing :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Looks very nice, thanks for your release

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
ye this shit is old and doesnt work anymore bro

skinnypownny

Dank Tier Donator
Jan 7, 2018
ye this shit is old and doesnt work anymore bro
Hey could you be kind enough to share the source? Im trying to learn more about r6 and it would really help me :D. I promise im not some guy asking for free hax lol

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Hey could you be kind enough to share the source? Im trying to learn more about r6 and it would really help me :D. I promise im not some guy asking for free hax lol
fam thats from 2015 literally no part of it would work now nor be indicative of the patches theyve had since

Reactions: skinnypownny

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Yes but the general idea would still apply. It's fine if you don't want to lol
the only general idea that would still apply would be the general idea of writing cheats, which you can get from any source already available

anyways yeah im not releasing it, its bad code written in a day for a beta that lasted a week

Reactions: skinnypownny

skinnypownny

Dank Tier Donator
Jan 7, 2018
the only general idea that would still apply would be the general idea of writing cheats, which you can get from any source already available

anyways yeah im not releasing it, its bad code written in a day for a beta that lasted a week
right, thanks for your time anyways

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods