Solved Rainbow Six Siege - Find Team value

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

niceone

Mar 26, 2016
Hallo,

i have written a hack for rainbow six siege (Aimbot, Triggerbot, ESP [health, headDot, 2DBox, snaplines, custom crosshair])
Its working very well, but i want to display only enemies - so i have to find a identification for the team of a player and a identification for my player.

The problem is, that you cant change the team ingame so you cant scan for changed value, because the value will every round be the same.
The other problem is, that i dont know how i can identify my own player - its not everytime no. 1 in the entity list, so this is not a working identification.

Can someone help me please?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hallo,

i have written a hack for rainbow six siege (Aimbot, Triggerbot, ESP [health, headDot, 2DBox, snaplines, custom crosshair])
Its working very well, but i want to display only enemies - so i have to find a identification for the team of a player and a identification for my player.

The problem is, that you cant change the team ingame so you cant scan for changed value, because the value will every round be the same.
The other problem is, that i dont know how i can identify my own player - its not everytime no. 1 in the entity list, so this is not a working identification.

Can someone help me please?

So you have Aimbot, Triggerbot, ESP [health, headDot, 2DBox, snaplines, custom crosshair] but can't find the team variable? That seems quite insane to be able to make those hacks but not capable of finding the team variable! You have the entity list and should probably have the name variable offset for each player. Find the entity that represents an enemy player and one that represents your player. Now compare the structures using cheat engine or ReClass and look for differences in 1 byte and 4 byte variables. Also you should be able to find a player ID number or which element your player is in the array that can be used to distinguish you from other players. Perhaps and most likely there is a pointer that points to your local player. Perhaps there is a local player object for the client and a list of players on the server and somehow you can find a link between the local player object and the entity in the player list that the server replicates to your client. Usually it is by an ID number

niceone

Mar 26, 2016
Yes, i have all these hack features, im not a bad programmer - so these part of the hack is very easy.
I dont have the names offsets of the players yet, because the name is up to 20 times in the memory, and you have only 6 minutes to look for it (than the round is over).
If you have the entity list it's not like in counter-strike that you have all the information in one line - for example the health value: (0x0, 0x20, 0x4a2, 0xc1) / current position: (0x0, 0x128) - 0x0 represents the player pointer offset which you have to increase by 8.
So to compare and search for a different team value you have to follow a lot of pointers in the entity structure.
"Also you should be able to find a player ID number or which element your player is in the array that can be used to distinguish you from other players." - how do you would do this?
A pointer that shows the current watching player could be possible - i can try figure that out in the spectator mode.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Loop through all entities and dump X bytes to a file, after the game go through your dump and see what looks like a team number

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods