Solved Question about a while loop, memory reading/writing

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mattthhdp

Apr 5, 2014
Hey first of all sorry for my bad english but im a french guy from Quebec Canada so ;) Hi guys !

so my question is ....

i am learning with a game called Faster then Light, i have found everything i need ,and i have write my program

my question is, in the game (like every other game ....) they have ressource. i want to freeze the value to 100

is it better to loop

while ($hackon)
_memorywrite($resource = 100)
wend

or read the memory and when it change set it back to 100 ??
while ($hackon)
if _memoryread(ressource != 100) then
_memorywrite($resource = 100)
endif
wend
?

Hope that is clear lol !tx

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
its in autoit for now ;) but hey im learning C#, Dont know if that change something ?

is there a wait to use the Cpu wisely with this method ??, i know i can pu some delay (sleep(1000)) for 1 sec, but with this method the script halt, and i dont like it ... or ?

let's take the same example with my hp, the better is to alway have 100% hp but, if i alway go write into the memory, it's work but it's using like 20-25 % of the cpu. but putting some sleep in there will put a chance of dying (really low chance but still a chance)
you will find that even with Cheat Engine freezing your health, you can die if enough damage is done to you between writes

mattthhdp

Apr 5, 2014
its in autoit for now ;) but hey im learning C#, Dont know if that change something ?

is there a wait to use the Cpu wisely with this method ??, i know i can pu some delay (sleep(1000)) for 1 sec, but with this method the script halt, and i dont like it ... or ?

let's take the same example with my hp, the better is to alway have 100% hp but, if i alway go write into the memory, it's work but it's using like 20-25 % of the cpu. but putting some sleep in there will put a chance of dying (really low chance but still a chance)

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods