Download Qt GH Injector

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
I'm gonna start posting issues in the tracker and sending pull requests, I know you guys are busy, I will do my best to help out however I can. Just ignore the issues for now, I'm just gonna throw them up there so we can keeCurrently notp track of stuff, there is no rush.
Have a look at github, I have already answered a few.

We will still have a separate Launcher.exe yes?
We do not have a separate launcher yet. Do we need one? You get a warning if you open e.g. the x86 variant on a x64 system.

That static qt lib is only x64, if I'm reading this correctly

What's the goal, ship just the static x64 or are we doing dynamic linking?
My preferred variant would be to ship x64 and x86 static versions. To minimize the number of files
For the QT x64 version there is a prebuild version that we can include.
For the QT x86 version there is currently no static library available for download. Therefore the x86 variant was added as dynamic linking to the download.

The problem is that QT does not offer prebuild static libaries for download and you would have to compile them yourself. Compiling takes about 6 hours and you can't offer the self compiled version for download because it contains hardcoded strings that only work on your PC.
The easiest way is to deliver everything with dynamic linking.

Here's my experience:
The x86 dynamic build loads fine This is good
The x64 dynamic build crashes immediately error: 0xc000007b I have no idea what happens there. Maybe he does not find all the libaries
The x64 static build loads fine This is good
Each version fails to inject, doesn't matter what you use for:
  • start routine
  • injection method
  • I tried 3 diff DLLs
  • I tried 3 diff target processes
Do you mean the finished download version or the self-built version?
When I inject my HalloWorld.dll into Notepad.exe everything works fine.
I haven't made bigger tests with other programs. You can start the program with admin rights, that might help.

I tracked down the cause of the injection problem but too dumb to fix it: No injection methods working · Issue #3 · Broihon/GH-Injector-Library
I have very little knowledge of the Injector itself. Broihon has to take a look at it.

Reactions: Rake

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
We do not have a separate launcher yet. Do we need one? You get a warning if you open e.g. the x86 variant on a x64 system.
Doesn't matter I guess, I say lets move forward without one unless broihon wants one

For the QT x86 version there is currently no static library available for download. Therefore the x86 variant was added as dynamic linking to the download.
Static would be nice, but considering no x86, I say we just ship both dynamic. Can we agree to move forward like this?

Do you mean the finished download version or the self-built version?
When I inject my HalloWorld.dll into Notepad.exe everything works fine.
I didn't use your attachment, I built everything using the instruction in the readme. Broihon said his repo is not up to date, so he said he will try to update it soon, I'm not gonna look into injection issues until then

My main goal is to encourage contributions and beta testing

make the readme and build chain as easy to understand as possible
remove as much confusion as possible from the build chain to encourage people to contribute
make a script like the powershell ones you made, to make build testing easier and faster
identify and submit issues
fix any issues that I can

Any thoughts on combining the 2 projects into 1 solution?

Last edited:

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
The x64 dynamic build crashes immediately error: 0xc000007b
i have found out that qt is missing the file "...\plugins\platforms\qwindows.dll". Just copy it to you output.

remove as much confusion as possible from the build chain to encourage people to contribute
make a script like the powershell ones you made, to make build testing easier and faster
i have recoded the output script so that it should work with dynamic linking.
multikill/GH_Injector_MSVC_2019_QT_5_15_0

maybe you have a better way to integrate it into the build process

Static would be nice, but considering no x86, I say we just ship both dynamic. Can we agree to move forward like this?
I am absolutely fine with it.

Any thoughts on combining the 2 projects into 1 solution?
would be cool, if broihon likes it too

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
identify and submit issues
i have added a post build event that copies the qt dll to the output folder.
I also fixed 2 bugs (see github). Feel free and look for more bugs in the gui ;)

• Love
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods