Download Qt GH Injector

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
I was planning to use Qt for my next project. Before that, I wanted to get familiar with Qt first and built the GH DLL Injector.
I copied the original DLLs into the directory for simple use. There is no real reason to use this one!!!

Injector_Screenshot.png

Link to Source, How to build, License...
multikill/_gui_injector

Original
Guided Hacking DLL Injector

Attachments

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kage

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I would love to see us migrate over to this GUI

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
Yes, there is. This is fucking lit. The GH Injector GUI is written in AutoIt and despite all my efforts to improve performance and design still sucks ass.
I would love to see us migrate over to this GUI
I am really happy about your good feedback. If there is really interest in migrating it I would have to rework it again. I have made it a fast project and still have a few bugs.
What really excites me is that qt projects have a minimum file size of 15 mb

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What really excites me is that qt projects have a minimum file size of 15 mb
Yeah I noticed that 🤔

Any ideas on reducing it?

I don't know much about qt, anything special we would have to do regarding licensing?

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
Yeah I noticed that 🤔

Any ideas on reducing it?

I don't know much about qt, anything special we would have to do regarding licensing?
Sure, you can only delivere the Dynamic Version with 315kb. But then you need to Download 33 Mb of dlls.
So I don't really believe in performance boost. And we all know faster injection => Better cheat :ROFLMAO:

These are the specifications of qt:
compare.png

License is GPL, so it must be Open Source
license.png

Shryder

Silenced
Aug 27, 2015
Somebody once suggested to me in the chat box to use imgui as an alternative to qt cuz I felt like its kinda bloat, can imgui be used here too?

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
Somebody once suggested to me in the chat box to use imgui as an alternative to qt cuz I felt like its kinda bloat, can imgui be used here too?
Sure should normally work, too.
Qt is not only a GUI but also contains a complete framework. It is really easy to create a gui with Qt once you get used to the way it works.
For example you Download a file with less then 4 lines of code.

Shryder

Silenced
Aug 27, 2015
Sure should normally work, too.
Qt is not only a GUI but also contains a complete framework. It is really easy to create a gui with Qt once you get used to the way it works.
For example you Download a file with less then 4 lines of code.
Exactly, I don't like Qt because it comes with lots of other stuff that don't have to do with GUI, like the HTTP stuff in ur example... I want it to just take care of its GUI-related shit, nothing more (is that possible?)

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
Exactly, I don't like Qt because it comes with lots of other stuff that don't have to do with GUI, like the HTTP stuff in ur example... I want it to just take care of its GUI-related shit, nothing more (is that possible?)
You can use qt gui in his base (QtCore.dll + QtGui.dll, 5mb + 6mb). If you really want to make only gui. Then imgui is the way to go (easy to use). You can build your own gui ( 1000 lines of code). It's depends on the content what you want to do.

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
Pushed update:
- add hotkeys
- recode main, picker...
- add multiple file selection

Reactions: Rake

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
Any progress on the new version?
We have an Alpha version which is available for download.

Some new Feature:
- Commandline Interface
- Shorcut Generator
- Drag and Drop Dlls
- Hotkeys
- Scan for hooks
- New Injection Method "LdrpLoadDll"
- Customize Manual Mapping

If you have performance problems with the gui you should simply switch to the old design with "GH_Injector_x64.exe --style".
Unfortunately we have little time to develop the project further and test the features.
At the current state it is not a stable version that we want to officially release.
Maybe @Broihon has some more information.

multikill/GH_Injector_MSVC_2019_QT_5_15_0

VirusTotal

explorer_mvyfIbtua1.png

powershell_OUNS6pQAXv.png

Attachments

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
@Kage that's perfect thank you, yeah Broihon said he's super busy too, no worries. It looks really nice and I appreciate what you've both done so far. I will start taking a look and see if I can contribute

Kage

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 26, 2019
@Kage that's perfect thank you, yeah Broihon said he's super busy too, no worries. It looks really nice and I appreciate what you've both done so far. I will start taking a look and see if I can contribute
Thanks :giggle: On github is a guide how to build the project easily. Everyone is welcome to contribute to the project and develop it further.
And do not look too closely at my messy code 🙈

Reactions: Rake

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm gonna start posting issues in the tracker and sending pull requests, I know you guys are busy, I will do my best to help out however I can. Just ignore the issues for now, I'm just gonna throw them up there so we can keep track of stuff, there is no rush.

We will still have a separate Launcher.exe yes?

That static qt lib is only x64, if I'm reading this correctly

What's the goal, ship just the static x64 or are we doing dynamic linking?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kleon742

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
So I spent a few hours playing with it, I got some small little GUI fixes coming soon.

Here's my experience:
The x86 dynamic build loads fine
The x64 dynamic build crashes immediately error: 0xc000007b
The x64 static build loads fine

Each version fails to inject, doesn't matter what you use for:
  • start routine
  • injection method
  • I tried 3 diff DLLs
  • I tried 3 diff target processes

Is this where it's currently at?

I want to continue working on it, but I wanna make sure my build is setup and working how yours does

Also, wow 0 detections on VirusTotal that's amazing

I tracked down the cause of the injection problem but too dumb to fix it: No injection methods working · Issue #3 · Broihon/GH-Injector-Library

if you want to help work on GH Inject0r 3.69:
multikill/GH_Injector_MSVC_2019_QT_5_15_0

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods