• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I decided to post this because it's several days late!!!

Quote 1: "OMG IF FLEEP IS HERE I THINK HE GONNA SKYPE WITH ME AND TEACH ME BECAUSE I THINK HE IS A GOOD PERSON NOT BY TORTURE PEOPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME" ~ ZFlex7

Quote 2: "but the value of x and why axis i dont get it" ~ ZFlex7

Quote 3: "I'm gonna open a gym and call it "The House of Reps" " - squeenie, Aussie humor champion 2015

Quote 4: "ErrorSyntax... Something about his name seems familiar." -SyntaxError

Quote 5: "I'll kill anyone that gets in the way of me killing anyone." - Yellowbeard

Quote 6: "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding

Quote 7: "And don't tell me there isn't one bit of difference between null and space, because that's exactly how much difference there is." ~ Larry Wall

Quote 8: "How can i convert the console application to dll file?" ~SubceptronsDJ

Quote 9: "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off." ~Bjarne Stroustrup

Quote 10: "i believe that my computer has electricity running through the computer which is messing a whole bunch of shit within my desktop." ~ugliest

Vote for you favorite quote in the poll and post your new favorite quotes in the upcoming thread!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Someone better break the tie boys!!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Someone better break the tie boys!!
I'm better creating it :)
:trollface:

Also because quote 10 sounds stupid but he meant static charge probably, which can really happen to computers when you put them on carpets..

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Also because quote 10 sounds stupid but he meant static charge probably, which can really happen to computers when you put them on carpets..
A+ certification teaches you to always stick your pecker in an outlet before touching the computer to ground yourself

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
I'm better creating it :)
:trollface:

Did you read the original post?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Tie broken by random number generator, quote 10 wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.