Download PS3 Manager (CCAPI)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Hey Guys,

Awhile ago I started coding a memory manager in C# for a friend and well its not going anywhere now I don't have a PS3 so I thought I would release what I have done so far, There are many tutorials on the net on how to install CCAPI on your PS3.
But yeah I don't plant to take this project any further as studying PS3 Memory really is a waste of time and distracting from 32/64 cpu's :p

Almost all the memory functions do not work ( I never had a PS3 to study I had to do it all through TeamViewer )

It connects and attaches and does all the basic commands from the file menu and a few others.

These False Positives look nasty, maybe due to its constant network commands - if the executable cant be approved I understand and could possibly upload the source code instead :)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9a9649e879413b585121f853ddf343aa523f0208c73ad8c8f52478090e65f5e2/analysis/1402084751/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/c52d296c6b4c784f2872e0e42b1573fa558bdd02

Credits: To who ever created the CCAPI + Me for mass edits in the ps3 library and creating several new functions and making it more stable, and my friend for doing the metro design :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
This looks very interesting, I never knew such API's existed. As for the false positives, I think you've proven yourself to be trustworthy with all your releases, approved. :)

If anyone does test it out, I'd be interested to see it working. Does the API just give you access to system information and commands?

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
This looks very interesting, I never knew such API's existed. As for the false positives, I think you've proven yourself to be trustworthy with all your releases, approved. :)

If anyone does test it out, I'd be interested to see it working. Does the API just give you access to system information and commands?
the api allows you to connect to the PS3 network (LAN) and then attach to a running process, and then modify memory on that process (also edit system info) but also read out all system info once connected :D Id love to post the tutorial on how to set it all up but my mate setup CCAPI on his ps3 and i coded this and tested it all through TV was very frustrating, made a few hacks for GTA 5 and ghosts, working on creating a menu like how we have d3d menus, but for PS3 you must use existing elements like HUD Elements on cod to draw with :p

once i get my hands on a PS3 and i can study the CPU ill make a better API :)

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods