Project GuidedHacking

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I was thinking about program that i saw in Gordon site. I think is cool to have this type of program with all of our release and with injector on it. What do you think guy's about it may be we could do smt like this ??

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Lol im with Konsowa on this, we are flying blind here :eek:

Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
You thought it would be cool if we had a program you could upload your hacks to, then choose a hack and inject it into a game? Is this right?
- If so, then it's a streamer. I have a pretty nifty one :p - I am missing PHP -> MySQL login though.

Spirit

May 24, 2012
Yup, i have one. But it with login.
I can create thread, where you can give me DLL's and i will upload it to my FTP.
Then, in another thread, you downloading loader, giving me id, that you will see in upper TextBox, i will add you with password 123.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Spirit said:
Yup, i have one. But it with login.
I can create thread, where you can give me DLL's and i will upload it to my FTP.
Then, in another thread, you downloading loader, giving me id, that you will see in upper TextBox, i will add you with password 123.
I didn't say mine didn't have login. It just doesn't have PHP -> MySQL :/
I'm sure that we can get something going with a little help from Fleep :) - My thoughts on the subject: If Fleep will allow us to connect the streamer to the website database, users will be able to login to the streamer with their own accounts. About the dll files, we can always attach the files to a thread and then he can always add it to the streamer.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
That sounds very cool guys, although I cant give anyone direct access to the DB because that would mean giving access to everything including users etc.

I think the best approach here is create a thread,(feel free to create one spirit) and add all the DLL's there. Im assuming the idea here is to put all working hacks in one place?. Maybe we can do one just for trainers, another including general hacks e.g. aimbots, triggerbots and any other stuff like chams etc.

Great Idea though, if this goes forward I may create a whole group dedicated to this

Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Fleep said:
That sounds very cool guys, although I cant give anyone direct access to the DB because that would mean giving access to everything including users etc.
That's of course understandable. But aren't the users passwords heavily encrypted, and couldn't we just pass the project on to you and then give you a guide on how to change it?
- But yeah, simply making a thread will work too xD

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yes sure, but at the same time if your allowed the query database, someone can simply call a droptable or even worse drop database.
I think the DLL idea is a good 1 to start and then later on maybe we can FTP/Mysql capabilities.

Fleep

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Why do we need to add users, you mean make an actual copy of the forum users?
I would really like to see some detailed ideas, right now everyone seems to want to go a a slightly different way.

Lets get some ideas down of exactly what each of you would like and then well make a decision on what the best approach is to go for.

My ideas for this are:
-Standalone interface, either C#Wpf or Win32 interface
-Every time a new release would be out we would add test it thoroughly and add it to the app
-The app would contain a couple of different injection methods to apply to different games
-The database idea seems good, maybe we can make this private(or not? opinion)
-Within the app we have an add game option for admins, where you can enter the name of the game to hack, maybe upload a picture and write the Dll name as well as Injector to be called. Then all we have to do is drop the Dll into the server.

Also If someone can upload an example of that other sites application that would be great to see

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Well can sumone upload the program so that we can all be on the same page here

Konsowa.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Take a look at this one (SKIP TO 1m 57s):
[flash=425,344]https://youtu.be/zxBVVruLtTk?t=1m57s[/flash]

I used to work for these guys as a Moderator (hopefully I will again), but the site sadly closed. They are trying to get up and running again though.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
This should be something very easy to replicate, The one from root hacks seems pretty good. I'm sure we could come up with something just as good as that.

Fleep

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Yeah me too it's easy tool for any1 and we will have statistic about how many users use our cheat :p

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
It's much more advanced than what it looks like. For example: If someone tries to debug it or if someone has a debugging tool open, the program will make a thread with some information about the user, tool, etc, on the forum. I think that discovering that the user has a program like that open, wont be that hard, but making a thread on the forum, that will be a hard nut to crack (at least for me).

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Helios said:
It's much more advanced than what it looks like. For example: If someone tries to debug it or if someone has a debugging tool open, the program will make a thread with some information about the user, tool, etc, on the forum. I think that discovering that the user has a program like that open, wont be that hard, but making a thread on the forum, that will be a hard nut to crack (at least for me).
Yh I see what you mean, sounds like a good idea. The forum thread sounds cool, I'm sure we can do that without much trouble, if that doesnt prove very useful then we can always email someone in charge of the app.

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Looks easy to make haha
what do u guys mean by adding hacks to the thread?? Web scrapper??

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods