Solved ProcessEvent x64 ue3

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BangCode

Sep 20, 2015
Hello everyone,
I'd like to know, how people go about hooking ProcessEvent in x64 architecture since __asm is not a possibility. How do I save the registers of ProcessEvent? obviously pushaq/popaq? But, __asm is not enabled. Masm script? Olly edit?
Also, will TheFeckless UE3 SDK Gen work if I compile it under x64 architecture and plug qwords in or is it more of a hassle then that?
Thanks

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Define it as a normal function by its calling convention (which you don't even have to worry about knowing it's x64 it will be __fastcall) and arguments and access its arguments like you normally would. You don't necessarily have to have it as an naked function.

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
You're in luck, I plan to do a lot of UE3 in the near future. If you are patient with me and give me a few weeks, I'll have some stuff up. At the moment though, to answer your question, look at the following website.

https://mariusbancila.ro/blog/2010/10/17/no-more-inline-asm-in-vc-on-x64/

However, I do wish to express a concern. You wish to save the registers in process event? While olly dbg is one way you could see these flags, you can write a program that does it for you. The link I've provided should help you a little.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods