Solved Problem regarding pointer scanning

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Dretch

Sep 17, 2015
Helo there,
I watched Fleep's tutorial "How to Make a Bunny Hop Hack C++ Pt 2/4 TUTORIAL" and tried to do everything he does but I was trying those steps for Team Fortress 2. Anyway, everything went well but when it came to pointer scanning for addresses it went wrong. I tried to "Pointer scan for this address" with the settings Fleep had (no. of threads scanning: 1; Max Level: 1; Maximum offset value: 2048) and I got errors:
"VirtualAlloc failed. You probably don''t have enough system memory free." (+ try using 64bit version) and "Error during scan: StaticScanner:Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Int64)".
- with these errors it found 0 pointers.
Well, I have only 32bit Windows 7, 4gb ram. I also tried different pointer scanning settings but it always threw errors or I got milions of pointers and when I restarted the game and tried to "reduce" the number of pointers (rescanning) and it then found 0 pointers again.
What exactly is the problem? How can I solve it? (Let's say I have 32bit processor)

Thanks in advance.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Not sure why you're getting those errors...sounds like you're out of RAM, but Pointer Scanner is very tempermental. If you don't do it perfectly you will end up with 0 results. If I try to rush it, I always screw it up. Because this is a different game you will want to extend the Max Level option from 1 to something higher like 4 and just be patient.

Pointer Scanning Like a Boss

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods