Youtube AutoBuffer and Auto HD Mandatory

MasterG

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
ad-block, some gmail extension, coockie editor and a shitty vpn

arnakena

Dec 19, 2017
Adblock adblock and adblock... best extension ever for youtube haha. No waitings

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
revive

Ghostery - no fucking facebook "like" spam
Greasemonkey - userscripts
HTTPs Everywhere
NoScript - how do you even survive?
uBlock Origin

-b4 update
ColorfulTabs
SoundCloud MP3 Downloader
YouTube High Definition

-only when i realy need it (china listening in)
YouTube Unblocker Plus

How do you guys survive without NoScript, Ghostery and uBlock?

Reactions: VEDDEV

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
1Password (most of my important passwords are randomly generated)
HTTPS Everywhere
uBlock Origin
Tamermonkey
Zoom Page WE (Sets default zoom... 4k monitor is annoying sometimes)

Only time i have use for noscript is with tor, disabling java and some other shiets.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You can disable WebRTC IP leaking in ublock origins now too, non default option tho

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Here's a simple userscript to set youtube to darkmode even when you're not logged in:

JavaScript:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Force Youtube Dark
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  Force Youtube Dark
// @author       Rake
// @include *.youtube.com/*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
    'use strict';
    d0cum3nt.c00kie="PREF=f6=404;path=/;domain=.youtube.com";
})();

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
My updated list for 2018 - I moved to firefox 'cuz google is peeping my shit too much, so here are my extensions and some privacy related info for you. Years ago I was thinking "google makes great products, I don't mind them peeping my private shit" with all the shit that's been going down lately, spending a couple hours tweaking your setup for peace of mind is definitly a good thing:FeelsGoodMan:

uBlock Origin – Add-ons for Firefox
NoScript - JavaScript/Java/Flash blocker for a safer Firefox experience! - what is it? - InformAction
HTTPS Everywhere
Tampermonkey – Add-ons for Firefox
Cookie AutoDelete – Add-ons for Firefox - dank try it, gray list or whitelist cookies, will autodelete cookies after you close browser or leave a website, so basically enables the cookie when you need them and deletes them shits so they don't track you around the web

Privacy Tools | Encryption against global mass surveillance for a ton of useful information about your privacy
-Disable third party cookies in your browser most importantly, like when you go to guidedhacking.com you only need GH cookie, not the other 10 cookies, duh

There are some really good privacy focused browsers now a days, Opera, Brave, Epic if you're too lazy to tweak firefox

Switch to duck duck go and stop using google. Works fine for 99% of searches, if you need some google dork, open google when you need it. Stop using gmail, move to protonmail or other email service that respects your privacy.

Also disable auto updating of all browser extensions - the dev accounts are high profile targets for hackers and malware people. There have been a couple browsers in the past being bought or hacked to log all user info in the past few years. Like Stylish for example has been sending every single piece of browsing history to their servers, cocksuckers. And mega.nz extension just got hacked too, stealing passwords etc...

Don't use LastPass, KeePass local storage masterrace. Cuz one day lastpass will get hacked and it will suck.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What do you guys use for AutoHD extension on Youtube? Youtube changed their shit and I'm constantly getting "auto" fake 1080p and have to switch it, which is driving me insane

Reactions: Petko123

obdr

Meme Tier VIP
Sep 22, 2019
DuckDuckGo Extension - Displays a privacy rating for the current website
uBlock Origin - Block ads and manually selected page content
KeePassXC - Password Manager
User-Agent Switcher and Manager - Change your browser user agent (you can trick the websites into thinking you are using a certain browser in a certain operating system)
Dark Reader - Dark theme for every website (not perfect but does the job)
HTTPS Everywhere - Block unencrypted traffic
Privacy Badger - Block trackers
Cookie AutoDelete - Deletes cookies either manually or automatically
TamperMonkey - Run scripts in the current page

I believe all are available for Firefox and Chrome.

Reactions: Rake and Kekz

Indica

Sep 21, 2020
I use Ungoogled Chromium, which is an open-source, identical fork of Chromium with the one exception being that all Google API endpoints have been stripped, as to prevent data logging, along with some default settings that help enhance privacy.

For extensions I use:
  • uMatrix, which lets me control exactly what third-party content gets loaded, and also automatically blocks a wide range of analytics/data logging endpoints(as shown in the screenshot)
  • uBlock Origin, which is a highly customizable ad-blocker
  • Privacy Possum, which blocks tracing attempts outside of scripts & other content(third-party cookies, trackable headers, etc)
  • Dashlane, which is a password manager I use everywhere I don't want to use my already too long and unguessable password.
Besides that, I use Shutup10, I'm always on a VPN and in certain circumstances, under a few proxies. When I'm creating alternative or temporary accounts, I use http://temp-mail.org for an e-mail, and this exact random.org link to generate a password. If you couldn't tell, I really like my privacy.

Reactions: Kekz, obdr and Rake
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods